Page 135 of 189 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1889

Thread: Posts about daily surveys Part 2. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/24/08

I guess I am one of the unlucky ones... I still have 2 missing credits from this weekend (and no duplicate credits this week).
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

Guess I didn't get any double credits - wonder why others get them & I don't?! jk
    Anyway, I got a nice quick restaurant one today, too.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Quote Originally Posted by deana View Post
    I guess I am one of the unlucky ones... I still have 2 missing credits from this weekend (and no duplicate credits this week).
    I hear ya on that one!

Still missing survey credits from this week and last week, no phantom double credits, and the cell phone survey I just spent 30 minutes on gave me a "sorry, but this survey is closed" error on the LAST screen.
    Sunshine Rewards

Just got (and reported through the SR link) the study that wants us to download software again.

Have been trying for 3 hours, slowly, and I just keep getting booted. What's extra-special-bonus fun is when I'm booted after simply clicking to go to the survey, having answered NOTHING, and being told that I don't qualify b/c of the answers I've given.
    Sunshine Rewards

molly - don't you just hate that. the only thing you have done is hit start survey and it tells you don't qualify. how would they know if you don't qualify if you haven't answered any questions? that happened to me about 3 times this morning before i finally got one but it is a wee bit frustrating to get booted out of a survey even before it starts. just keep pluggin away and i will keep my fingers crossed for you that you get your ds for the day. have a wonderful wednesday.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Thank you Sunshine ladies for straightening things out. I will accept there extra money for sure with no complaints.
    -Chad

"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten."

"What you do today will define who you are tomorrow."

Sunshine Rewards

I just went and checked my DS count for October. This is what it says:

Your survey completions for October: 23

We are only on day 22 for October and I have missed only 1 DS so far this month, so right now my count should be 20. Is this going to cause me any problems for the monthly bonus? I don't want it to seem like I am cheating. I only do 1 DS per day and get the congrats page each time.
    -Chad

"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten."

"What you do today will define who you are tomorrow."

Sunshine Rewards

Whew. Finally got through a survey. On The Most Disgusting Cheesey Snack EVER.

Must go brush my teeth, to get the imagined taste of the thing they are thinking about out of my mouth.

GrumpyWick77, since I just finished my mere 8th survey (well, 9th survey but the one last weekend didn't credit) I do not feel bad for you, but I will answer anyway.

As you have probably noticed by the last few days, many lucky lucky souls here are getting credit for more surveys than they feel they have done. Or they are getting credit for surveys they did in the past that never credited. Therefore there are many lucky lucky people who might be in your boat, having more credits than days in October, or at least more credits than surveys they did this month.

Since the Powers That Be are aware of what seem to be old surveys crediting, I'm sure they won't get you in trouble b/c of it.

Off to go be jealous now....will start that after scrubbing my teeth b/c of the product in the survey...
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by deana View Post
    Count me amongst the unlucky. I am still missing credits from Saturday and Sunday and did not receive any duplicates. From what I have been reading it appears that I will not be receiving credit for those surveys. Losing those two surveys will make it tough to reach the big bonus this month.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjo View Post
    Count me amongst the unlucky. I am still missing credits from Saturday and Sunday and did not receive any duplicates. From what I have been reading it appears that I will not be receiving credit for those surveys. Losing those two surveys will make it tough to reach the big bonus this month.
    I'm unlucky too. I didn't get credit for 3 last week and Monday this week. I didn't get any extra credits but I did get credit for Tuesday's survey so now I'm at 12 for the month. 2 more and I'm giving up until November.
    TTFN, Marianne
    Sunshine Rewards
    DD17 DS11 1/2
    My brother Tom (September 26, 1965 - December 4, 2007) always in our hearts. We miss you Tommy!
    I miss you Mom! September 20, 1931 - October 3, 2011

Will the pain ever go away? We still miss you every day!