Sunshine Rewards Forum Sunshine Rewards Members Login

Join Sunshine Rewards

Go Back   Sunshine Rewards Forum > Trip Reports > General Trip Reports

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-31-2008, 12:04 AM
I'm gonna have to pay more attention

Quote:
Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
I'd LOVE to take DD to the city to see the Rockettes at the holidays. I have never seen them either. If you find a really good deal let me know!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
I would also be interested in that as well Kathie.

My girls and I love NYC. Our next trip with be to American Girl (we haven't been there in a couple of years, so the girls want to go back and do a lunch there)

And I would really like to do it just before or after christmas.....nothing like NYC for the holidays.

pamela
I received a brochure in the mail just the other day from a Rhode Island company. Wish they were an SR merchant. PM me and I'll send you the name of the company. I found it by doing a Google search for "NYC Rockettes trip from RI". You can google anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunni View Post
So true Pam12 Nothing like NYC for the holidays. I saw the Rockettes 2 years ago. It was fantastic. I try to go back every year for the holidays and then in the spring. Usually a girl's weekend. Last year and so far this year I haven't been able to go. Looking forward to it. I have never been in American Girl. Sounds nice.
When we took the train there were many little girls on the train that had their dolls with them. You will get there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
Kathie! I love the report! I am so jealous that you can do these weekend trips to places I just dream about going to do someday! What fun you had.
Thanks! We were very busy. I think I overdid it booking the 2 extra plays.
I was tired when I got home.

We are very fortunate that we live so close to NYC and are able to find time to go. Believe it or not, before 4 years ago I had been to NYC only twice. And we've lived in RI all our lives. A friend from California was coming to NYC and asked if we would meet her there. We did and had a blast. We met her and her DH there last year too. They come out about every 2 years. If it wasn't for her, I probably still wouldn't have gone.