Thread: Referral Contest: Not Crediting $2.50 for Sign-up?

Default Referral Contest: Not Crediting $2.50 for Sign-up?

I gave my special $2.50 signup link to a friend so she could join during the July Referral Contest, but she only got $2.

The link I gave her came directly from the Referral Contest Page, not my regular referral page. And I know she has been signed up under my ID cuz she appears in my referral history.

Any ideas?
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I would fill out a TT with your information and which referral it is as SR won't really be able to fix it based on the information you've provided here in the forums.
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh, OK. I thought they didn't want us using the TT system...
    Sunshine Rewards

Tricia has responded to this in another thread, there is a seperate welcome email that has a .50 click for them when they use that link. 2 of my referals were able to find this email and click on the special link for the extra .50

Thanks for the hint!

I found that thread, if anyone needs it:

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...ferral+contest
    Sunshine Rewards

Wink

Thanks for the advice on the confirmation link....I just noticed that my referral only got the 2.00 also, so I just emailed her to tell her about the additonal .50 link.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

It's been tough getting referrals this time around. Last year it was easy. I guess the word has spread!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I was in a forum today and Sunshine came up and there were about 3 people interested! The other gal in the room grabbed them up so she should be getting some new referrals. So they are still out there. I just don't seem to get them.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    I was in a forum today and Sunshine came up and there were about 3 people interested! The other gal in the room grabbed them up so she should be getting some new referrals. So they are still out there. I just don't seem to get them.
    I have not had so much luck with with people in forums and stuff..... they sign up but never seem to make it to 5.00, all 3 of my referals have been people I actually know. I think it is because they can call me and I can walk them through their first few offers.