Page 520 of 546 FirstFirst ... 20420470510518519520521522530 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,200 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

i got that one too - sent an error report. was able to get another ds on food items i buy and it asked about 4 or 5 questions and then i got the congrats page. really strange but i'll take it.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Got sucked into the meat one today also. I did report it to GF, but I'm not sure they do anything about those reports. Had to try, though.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Me too - on the meat. I did it and it at least it was short. I couldn't get accepted into another survey after that either. Should have checked here too. I didn't send in an error report because nothing's ever been fixed in the past.

FYI : Just finished a political survey that didn't take me back to SR and I can start another so I know it's not going to credit..
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

I did one last night about a bit of everything, online purchases, and pizza, and peanut butter. It did credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2aPrincess View Post
    FYI : Just finished a political survey that didn't take me back to SR and I can start another so I know it's not going to credit..
    I just got this one too, and it did not take me back to SR. I saw your post, but MdCaterer posted about one on politics yesterday that did go back to SR. Not sure if we are all taking the same survey and why it credits for some but not others, but everyone watch out!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

thanks for the heads up about that particular survey. if i get it, i will try to get out of it. have a great day all.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I was in the middle of the meat survey when I realized that I didn't check this thread firrst. I backed right out when I saw the posts here! Thanks everyone!
    TTFN, Marianne
    Sunshine Rewards
    DD17 DS11 1/2
    My brother Tom (September 26, 1965 - December 4, 2007) always in our hearts. We miss you Tommy!
    I miss you Mom! September 20, 1931 - October 3, 2011

Will the pain ever go away? We still miss you every day!

The meat survey was quick to get out of, being a vegetarian.

But other than that, my page is just cycling and cycling, not loading at all. I've been trying off and on for an hour today (and only the meat survey showed up at all). Sigh.
    Sunshine Rewards

OK, so did anyone get the fast food DS that didn't take you back to the SR congrats page? This is the second day in a row this has happened. Yesterday, I gt the meat survey and after that was shut out of Greenfield and thus unable to take the SM survey. I'm not a happy camper right now!
    Last edited by m 'n c; 07-09-2008 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Usage of Brand name which is against forum rules!
    Barb