Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tricia or Sunshine Guy TT technical issue

Lucky you!!!

My order arrived today but still no credits pending from 6/27.

I must like to drive myself crazy because I placed ANOTHER order with Disney today through the SM link! Here's hoping Disney pays up for both!!!

Nope, still no credit pending, and still no disneyshopping in the drop down. Well Im glad Im not the only one, cuz then I'd really be bummed. lol.

Me too, same date, same story.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Something doesn't seem right. When I go to open a new TT and then hit request credit, sale, it gives me all of the merchants that we use. Does yours not do this? I am able to see this to do a trouble ticket even though I dont have a Disney sale outstanding. It would seem that yours should show up the same way. Does it not when you go through those steps?
    Sunshine Rewards

When I try and open a trouble ticket I click on request credit, sale, then under select the merchant drop down menu I only have 1 merchant listed: staples.com.

I have a few,from the looks, it's websites that I have visited through the links. But no Disneyshopping.com even though I had used the link 2 other times and received credit fine.

Something is screwy there. I just checked my account and proceeded as if I was filing a trouble ticket(I didn't need to file one). It only gave me 14 merchants to choose from.

Some of them I have shopped through......others I haven't. Disney shopping was not one of the ones listed and I shop through them a lot.

Looks like we need SunshineGuy to the rescue.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post

Looks like we need SunshineGuy to the rescue.
    I hope he can help...

How do we bring this to SunshineGuy's attention? Do we need to start a new post under "technical issues" or can this one be moved there?

My second Disney SM link order is not pending either.

Question

Still unable to open a TT. (There is another thread about this too). It sounds like the TTs drop downs are not showing all the merchant sites people have shopped at ...and are showing some merchants they haven't shopped at.

When I try and open a TT I am only seeing 1 available mechant from the drop down menu to choose from, but I have shopped several times in the past.

Should these threads be moved to "technical issues" so SunshineGuy can look into them? Not sure how to do that. Can anyone help?