Page 95 of 136 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast

Thread: Posts about My Thought Counts/OTX Surveys Pls Read 1st Post!

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    I get this one alot also, however, twice it brought me to a crediting survey (though it was awhile ago), one on handhelds and one on a phone type thing. I answer the same every time. So, I always go through it all, even though I'm 99% certain I'm going to get booted, b/c just maybe! Not sure if the same...it is the one where you have to name some for about 3 questions...type it out in a textbox, then you pick from a list of those you know, then you choose which you might or might not buy.
    That's the one!

I get the video game survey several times a week but never qualify for it. I always get to the "when do you plan to buy this game console" but no matter what I put I never make it past that question. And, yes, I've tried hitting the back button as soon as that survey comes up but then, of course, get the message that I can only do one survey every 24 hours.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

Quote Originally Posted by mirandag819 View Post
    Worst OTX ever...... 45 plus mins awnsering questions about my tv habits, then interne radio habits, the social opinions I am at 80 some percent and it asks for demographics and says don't qualify after I saw I am attracted to the opposite sex (Apparently they only wanted people who like the same sex?). This sucks I took the survey slow, it took a long time, they asked all of their questions and then tell me I don't qualify. GRRRRRRRRRRR As much as I like the credit I definatly will not sit through another one tonight. Maybe not all weekend!

Oh, I got that one too. Yep, yep, it kicked me off at the same question with the same answer....so obviously we know what the answer they're looking for is. Not sure what that has to do with tv and internet habits but who knows.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

i wish there was more consistency with otx surveys. on sunday and monday i was able to take one 24 hours after taking the first one. not today though, today it is saying i have exceeded my limit. do i wait 24 hours after taking one or 24 hours after it credits? there never seems to be any rhyme or reason with otx. it's like they make up their own rules as they go along and then they decide when you can take another one. it has been over 24 hours since my last survey and just at 24 hours since it credited so what's the deal? i know these questions must sound redundant to all of the otx survey takers but sometimes it just gets a little confusing.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Please forgive me but this thread is so long now that I just can't go through all the posts anymore...I've had a recurring problem and thought maybe some of you had encountered and solved it. *crossing my fingers*

Every time I finish an OTX survey, I get the following message!! EVERYTIME!! I can no longer get credit for OTX surveys..in fact I don't try anymore, but thought I'd give it another try tonight...tonight I am on a brand new computer so I thought maybe it would work.

The message:

Unexpected error

We?re sorry, but an unexpected error has occurred. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion.

Again, this now happens EVERY time. Anyone else had this happen and know what I can do to fix it? I hate that I can't even attempt to earn this .75 each day.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Well, I don't know the solution, but yesterday while getting into an OTX survey (which never credited) I noticed this:

Please note that a small percentage of survey takers may receive an error message after completing the survey. If this happens, don't worry! You will receive your incentive, it may just be delayed a week or so. We appreciate your participation!

GO TO Survey
    NO, THANKS

And of course I got the error afterwards.

But it's been about 15 hours, and no credit (er, "incentive", as they call it).

I hope it's not something that's going to continue on for either of us!
    Sunshine Rewards

what is with otx? the last survey i took was 12:00 pm yesterday, it credited at 1:00 and i have been trying for about 1 1/2 hours today and all i get is you have exceeded your limit - please come back tomorrow. it has been over 24 hours since my i did an otx so i do not understand why i can't get one at all. any ideas or suggestions.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2aPrincess View Post
    Please forgive me but this thread is so long now that I just can't go through all the posts anymore...I've had a recurring problem and thought maybe some of you had encountered and solved it. *crossing my fingers*

Every time I finish an OTX survey, I get the following message!! EVERYTIME!! I can no longer get credit for OTX surveys..in fact I don't try anymore, but thought I'd give it another try tonight...tonight I am on a brand new computer so I thought maybe it would work.

The message:

Unexpected error

We?re sorry, but an unexpected error has occurred. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion.

Again, this now happens EVERY time. Anyone else had this happen and know what I can do to fix it? I hate that I can't even attempt to earn this .75 each day.
    I am getting the same message and I have been getting it all day and then it gives me the exceeded message until the hour passes then I can try again and it gives me the same thing...
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

9. Join Date
    May 2007

Happened again. It hasn't hit the hour yet, but I'm assuming it won't credit b/c of the error.

There's an email address in the survey (today and yesterday were both similiar, but asked about different products) to email for help, and I"m tempted.

Tricia if you're reading, should we do that? Email a company if they give you the email address? At least to let them know they are having problems (I know they aren't likely to toss credit your way, LOL, but just so they know).
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    Happened again. It hasn't hit the hour yet, but I'm assuming it won't credit b/c of the error.

There's an email address in the survey (today and yesterday were both similiar, but asked about different products) to email for help, and I"m tempted.

Tricia if you're reading, should we do that? Email a company if they give you the email address? At least to let them know they are having problems (I know they aren't likely to toss credit your way, LOL, but just so they know).

It couldn't hurt if they are having consistent problems. I'm still seeing credits come through, though, so the problems must be isolated to a group of you.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs