Sunshine Rewards Forum Sunshine Rewards Members Login

Join Sunshine Rewards

Go Back   Sunshine Rewards Forum > Trip Reports > General Trip Reports

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-30-2008, 09:53 AM
I'm flattered for some weird reason.
Awards Showcase
Share the Sunshine: This award is given to a member of the Sunshine Rewards community for helping other members with Sunshine Rewards issues. - Issue reason: As a moderator, Hedy usually stays quietly in the background. If there is a problem, she just fixes it. For example, everytime I use photobucket to download a picture, I can never get the size right. I usually just ask for a mod's help. Within minutes, my 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
thanks for sharing Heather.........don't you just love Marthas Vineyard! I love to go there at least once a summer (and off season is great too....it is so peaceful!) You all should try it during the holidays...there is always something local going on and the stores have special open houses.

Love you pictures....that shirt is great!

Pamela
We're debating going for NYE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
Oh Heather, I've always wanted to go there. Tell more, please! Love the pics, especially the famous Black Dog
We stay in Vineyard Haven-there's some shopping there, and the Black Dog (it is, however, dry ). Oak Bluff's is about a five mile drive-it has more shops, as well as a carosel-it'd suggest it if you're going for the day. Edgartown has shops, restaurants and has the ferry to Chappaquidick. Aquinnah is further out on the Island, but has the Gay Head lighthouse and Cliffs.
We drove, but last year my friend and I were able to hit all big attractions in

Follow Wdwnotjustkids on Twitter