Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: June Daily Survey Bonus

I have already got the lower bonus no chance for the big bonus, but I have done more surveys than ever!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

i finally got my ds for the day on computers and i got the congrats page. when this credits tomorrow i will only need 2 to get the big bonus. i guess persistence does pay off.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I need one more every day to get the big bonus. I am really stressing over Friday, since I will be out that evening and not sure what time it will be when I get home. I'm on this 'after 8' rotation so can't even do it in the morning

I think I can kiss my big bonus bye-bye, but am maintaining a positive attitude anyway!

Just completed a super easy one, so just 4 more.
    Sunshine Rewards

I get too discouraged with surveys. It seems I spend 20 minutes just trying to qualify for them and then there are no more surveys available.
    When I do get a survey I'm always afraid its going to be one of those long 60 minute surveys and I hate those things. I'm usually ready to throw the computer out the window by the time its over and feel its worth more than 80cents. I think I've done 4 surveys this month even though I've tried for quite a few more. If it tells me its going to take any more than 45 minutes I X out of it.

3 more to go for the big bonus.

Congrats to all that have worked so hard to get the surveys.

Sunshine Rewards

I have one more to get the smaller bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    I think I can kiss my big bonus bye-bye, but am maintaining a positive attitude anyway!
    Well yeah! Multiply 80 cents by the rest of the month's days, and it's still money you're making, even if you miss the big bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by abcboys View Post
    I get too discouraged with surveys. It seems I spend 20 minutes just trying to qualify for them and then there are no more surveys available.
    When I do get a survey I'm always afraid its going to be one of those long 60 minute surveys and I hate those things. I'm usually ready to throw the computer out the window by the time its over and feel its worth more than 80cents. I think I've done 4 surveys this month even though I've tried for quite a few more. If it tells me its going to take any more than 45 minutes I X out of it.
    You know you can try later, right? I'll get the message there are no more available, and quite often 5 minutes later a whole new world of surveys opens up. Being told there are none and to try again tomorrow really doesn't mean "try again tomorrow". I hear it as "try again in a minute".
    Sunshine Rewards

Now I know why I get so discouraged with surveys!! I was just doing a survey thinking COOL!! I finally get a survey on the first try. Well 15 minutes into it it goes back to the "I'm sorry you don't qualify" page. I don't see how all you guys are patient enough to do this!! I'm spending an hour on .80. Am I that desperate??

Now I know why I get so discouraged with surveys!! I was just doing a survey thinking COOL!! I finally get a survey on the first try. Well 15 minutes into it it goes back to the "I'm sorry you don't qualify" page. I don't see how all you guys are patient enough to do this!! I'm spending an hour on .80. Am I that desperate??
    I spend way more, over most days, to get that one survey done. If you get it done in an hour you're doing better than I am!
    Sunshine Rewards

I have noticed more and more surveys this month asking all sorts of questions and then kicking me out saying that I didn't qualify. I don't mind the pre-qualification questions but when I'm spending a lot of time doing only that, it seems to me like the survey company isn't being totally honest. Sometimes it feels like I've taken an entire survey only to be told I don't qualify. I haven't noticed that until recently and I hope it doesn't continue.

Survey's have been hard for me to get this month. I have no idea why but I haven't qualified like I did over the last several months. I almost wonder if that's the problem, in that I did so well, there's nothing new for me to complete?

Hang in there. I've noticed taking a day or two off helps to reload my options.
    Sunshine Rewards