Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting started for Q3 SM status.

Hooray, I'm almost there! I'm at 96.xx. so less than $4 to go.
    Kari

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'm slowly getting there. I got the $1.00 part of the paid click earlier, an OTX survey and a SM survey so far. I put in an order for Disney DVD Gift Express so I think I'm within $6 now!!!

ETA: Strike that. With my SM survey I will have made SM once my shopping credits!!! YES!
    Sunshine Rewards

Ok, I have been reading on here and just thinking there was no way that I could reach SM by the end of June. BUT now I think there might be. I still have a long way to go. I am only at $41 but I have $17.50 on hold and I did the Amercian Express card for 20.00 credit. So if all that pays out and I do good with surveys in June I should be able to do it! I also have some refferals that are close to $5. Oh and I did some shopping yesterday!

My question is, do you become a SM right when you get to 100 or after June 30th? Not sure why I am asking but it might happen! lol

WTG luvmickey!! I could not find that American Express offer! I so would have singed up for that one!
    Jaime

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jaime View Post
    WTG luvmickey!! I could not find that American Express offer! I so would have singed up for that one!
    Jaime,

American Express is listed as Hilton HHonors American Express for 20.00. I got credit within a day or recieving my card in the mail.

Quote Originally Posted by luvmickey View Post

My question is, do you become a SM right when you get to 100 or after June 30th? Not sure why I am asking but it might happen! lol
    I think SM is a very attainable goal for you. You would become a Super Member at the start of the next quarter. July 1st.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    ETA: Strike that. With my SM survey I will have made SM once my shopping credits!!! YES!
    Way to go!!!
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    I think SM is a very attainable goal for you. You would become a Super Member at the start of the next quarter. July 1st.
    Thank You!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Ok since I haven't technically made it due to my shopping this week (Disney DVD Express & Macy's) I'm still going with freebies and surveys. I am at roughly $92 so I just need $8 more! That is 21 cents per day. Not too shabby.

I had a great run with freebie offers yesterday so if you need help making it check the automatic credits thread

So far today I have:
    3 cents off scratch off

Off to try some surveys.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have technically made it due to some stuff coming of hold in June, but for right now I am 8 cents away. I just did an offer and forgot about it and ran CC 15 min. later. I probably messed it up I was so wanting to see the $100 in my current earnings tab today. Oh well, I'm just glad I'll be back to SM next quarter.

Update.....I just did Online Customer Survey for .25 and it credited instantly putting me over $100 as of today. SM Lounge here I come July 1st.
    Last edited by bajam; 05-24-2008 at 10:43 AM. Reason: I made it