Page 50 of 546 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

I completed my 20th survey on Saturday June 30th. (Actually my 21st, but there was another one I didn't get credit for.) It was the office supply one where they will contact you every once in a while to participate. At the end, it did not take me back to SR. But, when I tried to do another survey the SR page told me I had reached my survey limit. As of today, July 2nd I have not received credit and sit at 19 completed. I copied the URL of the last page of the office supply survey. Is there any way to get credit for it? I hate to miss out on my $2 bonus. Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

I've been getting this message for three days as soon as I click to begin a survey..I've never get ANY quesitons:

There are no surveys at this point of time for which you qualify. We again thank you for your interest and time and hope to see you soon.

I see you mention different emails. If I use a different one will I still get credit with SR? That's not how it's tracked?
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Quote Originally Posted by dreamtrip View Post
    I completed my 20th survey on Saturday June 30th. (Actually my 21st, but there was another one I didn't get credit for.) It was the office supply one where they will contact you every once in a while to participate. At the end, it did not take me back to SR. But, when I tried to do another survey the SR page told me I had reached my survey limit. As of today, July 2nd I have not received credit and sit at 19 completed. I copied the URL of the last page of the office supply survey. Is there any way to get credit for it? I hate to miss out on my $2 bonus. Thanks!

Survey credits from Fri, Sat and Sun have not posted yet. It is usually late morning or early afternoon before they post depending on when the person at the survey place uploads the credits. That would be why you haven't seen credit yet. Unfortunately if something happens where you don't get credit once the credits have come in there really isnt anything we can do to get the credits since we can't track the surveys by user and neither can they. If you received the message that you reached your limit there shouldn't be any reason you wont see the credit when they come in today.
    Sunshine Rewards

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007

No surveys for me again today.

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2aPrincess View Post
    I've been getting this message for three days as soon as I click to begin a survey..I've never get ANY quesitons:

There are no surveys at this point of time for which you qualify. We again thank you for your interest and time and hope to see you soon.

I see you mention different emails. If I use a different one will I still get credit with SR? That's not how it's tracked?
    You can use any email address you want for the surveys and offers because you credits for both are track by userid not email address. HTH!
    Sunshine Rewards

6. Join Date
    May 2007

Quote Originally Posted by dreamtrip View Post
    The credit for weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) surveys won't show up until sometime on Monday (today). I'm not sure if the surveys have been creditted for the weekend yet today, but I'm guessing not since she usually posts when she is done.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

I'm also stuck in the "no surveys" black hole too...

Faith
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Thanks Janet! I just assumed they'd already been done.
    Sunshine Rewards

I've been in the no survey black hole for at least 4 days now. I've never even gotten to the congratulations screen. I'll try 3 or 4 a day spend 10 min or so on the survey and be told sorry thanks anyway. I've never received a credit for a survey What am I doing wrong?

You have never recieved a credit for ANY survey or haven't received credit for any surveys this weekend?
    Sunshine Rewards