Page 433 of 546 FirstFirst ... 333383423431432433434435443483533 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,330 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    i just completed the one on pasta sauce
    Did you get credit it for it yet?

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by saffymom View Post
    Does anyone else keep getting offered the survey where you download a media player and watch an episode of a tv show? I kept getting it last night, but didn't want to take it because it ws already 9:30 and I didn't want to spend the hour on it.

So today I download the software and about half way through the show (a show which I can't stand by the way!)the player locked up. So I close the window and it screens me out of the survey. But it keeps offering me the same survey. I've screened out about 10 times, and it keeps coming back!! It reminds me of those terrible car ones from a few months back!!

ETA: OK. i went back and tried again and after screening out of the media player one 2 more times, I got a three question one about club stores! It definitely pays to keep trying!
    I got this one tonight. I think it has alot to do w/ a person's system and internet connection. The show played ok, the commercials were choppy. But it finally got to the questions & took me back to SR congrats page.

But, I must say, I think I'm the only female on the planet to have never ever seen that particular show. So at least I can say now I did! I was totally lost to all the storyline and verbiage that alluded to things that I guess regulars would have totally gotten. But, it wasn't so bad since I'd just have been watching tv on my oh so exciting Friday night, so I just did it on the computer instead Ok, now off to watch Numbers. My personal fave.
    Last edited by cglaura; 05-02-2008 at 10:17 PM. Reason: took out name of exact show.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by saffymom View Post
    Does anyone else keep getting offered the survey where you download a media player and watch an episode of a tv show? I kept getting it last night, but didn't want to take it because it ws already 9:30 and I didn't want to spend the hour on it.

So today I download the software and about half way through the show (a show which I can't stand by the way!)the player locked up. So I close the window and it screens me out of the survey. But it keeps offering me the same survey. I've screened out about 10 times, and it keeps coming back!! It reminds me of those terrible car ones from a few months back!!

ETA: OK. i went back and tried again and after screening out of the media player one 2 more times, I got a three question one about club stores! It definitely pays to keep trying!
    Yes, I got one yesterday and did watch the show and answer questions. I enjoyed it a lot. I did have the time to do it too, so I folded some laundry in front of the comouter. I got credit for it too
    Michelle

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by DarcyDog View Post
    I'm new to SR and have not had much luck getting to do surveys, but this morning I finally got a Greenfield survey on pasta sauce which I completed and was returned to SR, but have not yet received credit. Is this normal?
    Quote Originally Posted by DarcyDog
    Did you get credit it for it yet?
    DD, wanted to make sure you saw the following reply to you.

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    surveys taken monday thru thursday will credit the next day at either 9:30 or 12:30. surveys taken friday thru sunday will credit on monday at either of those times. i hope this info is helpful and welcome to sr and the forum. keep sunshining.
    Only thing to add is that those times are Eastern time, and if any Monday is a holiday, then the weekend surveys will credit on the following business day.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thank you!! That does help tremendously. Hopefully, I'll see the credits today.

It won't credit until Monday.

Duh! I meant Monday. Too early and not enough coffee yet.

did anyone else have credit issues on May 1, I spent nearly an hour on a survey about a particular grocery store and their line of greeting cards and got a congrats pahe but no credit yesterday. I did it first thing in the morning and it was the first time in a long while I was ablr to get another survey so I did the SM one and it did credit.
    Sunshine RewardsShirley

Anyone else get the message that the Daily Survey board is having technical difficulties.

Go the same this morning.