Page 47 of 546 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

It's been over a week since I've been able to get a survey.

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Quote Originally Posted by lisaoh View Post
    It's been over a week since I've been able to get a survey.

Me too!! In the past, maybe I couldn't get in for 1 day. But I have not been able to get in since at least 6/24 ?!?!?!? And I try ALL hours of the day and night, from 6am to midnight, consistently.

I've also tried getting a survey for DH, but he hasn't qualify either.

Maybe we've &@&*$^ off the survey fairy??????

On Wednesday I made it to 25, but I haven't been able to get into one since then.
    Carrie

I came on here to see if anyone else was having a problem with surveys. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. I haven't been able to do one in 3 days. I've tried everything? I'm behind too on earning because we were on vacation earlier this month.

I'm also in the no survey boat, but as anyone gotten the disposable lighter survey? I got it twice-it tells you it's about disposable lighters, you click continue, and it tells you there are no surveys available at this time.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Hedy, I got the exact same thing on the disposable lighter survey. But then again, I am not surprised. I've never gotten a survery.
    Kasey

Sunshine Rewards

7. Default

Same thing with the survey problem this morning (including the lighter one.) I tried several different demographics for people in our household and NONE worked in getting a survey
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I finally got a survey for Tylenol and went through the screener questions and got to the confidentiality statement where I said I would agree to it and then it shot me back out to SR saying I didn't qualify. grr.

http://v2.decipherinc.com/survey/gdi/gdi07025
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    I'm also in the no survey boat, but as anyone gotten the disposable lighter survey? I got it twice-it tells you it's about disposable lighters, you click continue, and it tells you there are no surveys available at this time.
    I've had that happen a couple times over the past couple days too!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post

That's interesting. I got the disposable lighter one yesterday but was able to complete it. Very odd.
    Sunshine Rewards