Thread: Canadian Survey Help!

Exclamation Canadian Survey Help!

I'm looking to make some money by doing surveys. I'm not having much luck - I'm finding it really hard to find surveys that are open to Canadians. Can someone help me? I'd love to make some extra cash. I know there's great people that can help me... Please help! I really need some money. Thanks in advance for the help!

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Welcome. It can be frustrating I know. Only advice is to keep trying throughout the day. There are fewer surveys open for us and I find that the new ones tend to cluster at the beginning of the month. Once you get a daily survey do try to get the extra survey from the member page. When doing that survey remember to clear your cookies each time otherwise it won't credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

I am from Canada to and it won't let me do the canada survey , it says that there is no address for that etc, what should i do ?
    Thanks

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Are you talking about the one from the member page? I've never had a problem getting in, although there isn't usually a survey for me to take. I'm not sure what the issue might be for you. You can try filing a trouble ticket and let the SR team know what the problem is and maybe they can help you sort it out.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by bbangel View Post
    Are you talking about the one from the member page? I've never had a problem getting in, although there isn't usually a survey for me to take. I'm not sure what the issue might be for you. You can try filing a trouble ticket and let the SR team know what the problem is and maybe they can help you sort it out.
    Thank you i actually did it through IE and it worked but there wasn't one for me either . Is there a way to get more credits as there doesn't seem to be much for canadians
    Thanks