Page 413 of 546 FirstFirst ... 313363403411412413414415423463513 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,130 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

Bumping because I'm hoping someone might be able to give me some advice on this. I am reluctant to keep wasting my time trying to qualify if I am going to continue not to get credit for these. I have never had a problem with daily surveys crediting in the past...ever.
    Sunshine Rewards

Default No credit daily surveys...anyone else?

Me too! Again, I did a daily survey (April 19) and then went on to the SM survey. Did not get credit for the daily survey. I seem to be hit and miss with the daily survey's crediting...weird!

Thank you all for your help. I have started to get some credits now. I guess I needed to get it more time.

nothing for me this morning...my only options are "i smoke regularly" (non-smoker allergic to cigarette smoke here) and "none of the above" (which takes me to the sorry no surveys page). and the otx still says 4/22.

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    nothing for me this morning...my only options are "i smoke regularly" (non-smoker allergic to cigarette smoke here) and "none of the above" (which takes me to the sorry no surveys page). and the otx still says 4/22.
    Exact same situation for me too.

Same problem here.. I never got credit for the one I did on April 22. I am hoping that yesterdays are going to credit at 12:30 because I didn't get credit at 9:30. I have ALWAYS received credit if I get the SR Congratulations page so I too am worried about the hit or miss credit on Daily Surveys.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by jjskribs View Post
    Same problem here.. I never got credit for the one I did on April 22. I am hoping that yesterdays are going to credit at 12:30 because I didn't get credit at 9:30. I have ALWAYS received credit if I get the SR Congratulations page so I too am worried about the hit or miss credit on Daily Surveys.
    I believe Tricia told us at one time on another thread that the daily survey credits come through at either 8:30AM or 12:30PM. Those are the times the scripts are run. I wouldn't worry until after 12:30PM.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

No options at all for me. Just brings up my email address. Bummer. Oh well, you win some, you lose some.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Sadly last week I did one for a car and the other for a movie and one for Boston legal and nada! Grrrrr now I can't seem to qualify for anymore.

Hopefully next week will be better.

anyone get a credit for yesterday's tax survey yet? i'm curious whether or not it will credit, since i didn't have an option box to check for it, i just clicked "start survey" and it came up.