Thread: How many points I need for the $100 card...

Default How many points I need for the $100 card...

Okay...I did some math. I have apx. 28,400 points, and DH has apx. 18,200. I need to cash out at the end of December to guarentee getting my cards by May so I can get some Disney dollars with them for our July WDW trip next year.

I need to get about 299 points per day, and DH needs to get about 342 points per day to accomplish this. I DEFINITELY think it is doable. I am hoping I can get an extra $25 on each card rather than the $100, but the wheel will tell!

Today has been a very bad day for both banco and the wheel, but I am sure I will have some good days to outweight the bad.

I will not have a problem with mine because DH is underneath me and so is a friend of mine. So I will get 10 percent of their earnings.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

That's a good way to look at things Angela. I don't think I can make it with September but I can probably use that methodology for something else.
    Sunshine Rewards

That's a great way of looking at it. Good Luck

Oooohhh, you can have more than one account per household? I didn't know that so I should get my DH to sign himself up!

Good luck hitting your goal by December! It seems VERY doable according to your math!

Quote Originally Posted by nicnik View Post
    Oooohhh, you can have more than one account per household? I didn't know that so I should get my DH to sign himself up!

Good luck hitting your goal by December! It seems VERY doable according to your math!
    That was the rules before....that 1 account per PERSON. Said nothing about household. I know they did make some changes, but I do not think they changed that at all. So, sign him up!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Question: I dont want to be unethical or break any rules in any way.

If it is "legal" for DH to sign up as well, would it be wrong to have him go through my referral banner or would that only make sense??
    Rachel