Thread: disney, here we come again

kxmeeh is offline ymca...wasn't one of them a potato farmer???

Default disney, here we come again

we leave in 3 and half months and it has been a unanmous vote (i don't think i spelled that right) everyone wants to go do the water parks. to add the water park and more tickets to our package will be an extra 250.00. as of right now, I am at 133.00 If I can get in a survey every day until I have to cash out, do you think I will make it? With me not working now (that's right, I quit my job ) there is no money to shop online. We leave here on 7.18.08 for 8 wonderful days at por.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

How exciting! You can do it!!!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think you can make it. Try for both surveys each day and go back through all the old freebies you might have tried and they didn't credit and do them again.
    Sunshine Rewards

I think it's VERY doable if you put in the time and are dilligent with the surveys and offers. I'm trying to get those every day possible. And like Catherine said, go through the offers and try 2 or 3 a day. I am working my way down the drop down list right now alphabetically and trying 3 a day that I haven't tried (and aren't in my pending offers). Remember to clear cookies and such every now and then.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

kxmeeh is offline ymca...wasn't one of them a potato farmer???

i always try to get in the daily survey each day...what do you mean when you said both surveys?

Quote Originally Posted by kxmeeh View Post
    i always try to get in the daily survey each day...what do you mean when you said both surveys?
    There's also a survey under offers every day. It's an otx survey for .75. (if you happen to be a sm, there's a 3rd one in the sm lounge)
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!