Page 373 of 546 FirstFirst ... 273323363371372373374375383423473 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,730 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

A couple of days ago I didn't get credit for any offers, OTX or SM survey. I had to run anti virus and spy ware twice and shut the computer down and restart and that seemed to fix the problem. My software said it didn't find anything but obviously there was something blocking cookies that day for me. I'm getting credit with no problems now.

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Are yall remembering to clear cookies between the regular and SM surveys and between yesterday and today? Is there anything that would be blocking your cookies like a toolbar installed?
    I have been taking SM surveys for a little while now, not everyday, but enough and have NEVER cleared my cookies between surveys and have always received credit. Starting to be that the juice ain't worth the squeeze.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by penn19 View Post
    I have been taking SM surveys for a little while now, not everyday, but enough and have NEVER cleared my cookies between surveys and have always received credit. Starting to be that the juice ain't worth the squeeze.
    Since SM surveys are tracked by Cookies only and not IP addresses or user id's you might want to consider clearing them in between the regular and SM surveys or after you get credit each day. Otherwise you will have crediting issues. Its been mentioned multiple times in the SM section by Tricia that you need to do this. Not trying to argue with you but you need to clear your cookies out every now and then.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I never used to clear cookies between daily surveys and SM surveys and still got credit, but I will in the future. I do always clear cookies from one day to the next prior to a new OTX survey attempt. Even so, the past two days I have gotten OTX surveys without any credit. This was since I took that one lonely AMP survey.

Today, I took Catherine's advice and ran ccleaner. I was able to do an OTX and SM survey (I had done my daily survey yesterday evening, so I have to wait until later for that one) and got credit for both. I remember reading Catherine's hypothesis that AMP might have planted a "deep cookie" so clearing via IE might not solve the problem. Thanks, Catherine!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I do not see what Friday would have to do with it unless it was the time on Fri. that you submitted it. Could be they do not register it until Monday. Let`s hope anyway that is what it is. whiterain.

Got a super easy one today on toothpaste for sensitive teeth.
    Sunshine Rewards

I am going to try and clear again as I haven't recieved any credits for Fri Sat or Sun yet?? Heres hoping since I need to cash out before we head to Disney!!

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by GICHY View Post
    I am going to try and clear again as I haven't recieved any credits for Fri Sat or Sun yet?? Heres hoping since I need to cash out before we head to Disney!!
    The credits post at either 9:30am or 12:30pm so check after 12:30 to see.

All three weekend credits (Fri/Sat/Sun) post on Mondays.

HTH!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Thank you wil look again after 12:30 !

Well got 2 out 3 so thats great!