Page 368 of 546 FirstFirst ... 268318358366367368369370378418468 ... LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

Quote Originally Posted by lrsellars View Post
    http://www.greenfieldonline.com/endp...asp?src=6&l=en

The survey that everyone was getting today on the automobiles ended like this.
    Yes, I just got the same survey and it did not go back to SR but did give me the same thank you page WHICH I saved. I sure hope it credits
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I just got this one as a SM survey. Did it credit for anyone?
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    I just got this one as a SM survey. Did it credit for anyone?
    Nope, I got it the first time (I think I posted it a page back or so) that when dh took it he got the thank you page but never received credit bc it allowed him to take another one that eventually did credit. (I cleared cookies inbetween just to be safe)
    Sunshine Rewards

i got it as a sm survey on saturday and it did not credit and when i tried to take another one i could not qualify for anything even though it let me try to do another one. maybe if we all keep our fingers crossed we'll all get credit for it later in the month. i can dream can't i.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I have been away and just took my first survey for March today. Of course I got the auto survey. I decided to stick with it. When I was finished with the entire survey, and after I entered my demographics, I hit next. The page attempted to load for 10 minutes without luck. After copying the URL, I timidly hit "refresh" and was lucky enough to get to the last page of the survey and the congrats screen. Perhaps it is working (sort of) now?
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Well, I just took the car survey and it didn't bring me to SR afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadey55 View Post
    Well, I just took the car survey and it didn't bring me to SR afterwards.
    I was able to try another survey which ended up a Phoenix survey about buying cars!!! It was loading very slowly from page to page and about 1/2 way through I got a time expired message. I sent greenfield a message about both (I am sure they will get right on it!!) I am sick of surveys so I think I will stop now. Tomorrow might be better
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    I was able to try another survey which ended up a Phoenix survey about buying cars!!! It was loading very slowly from page to page and about 1/2 way through I got a time expired message. I sent greenfield a message about both (I am sure they will get right on it!!) I am sick of surveys so I think I will stop now. Tomorrow might be better
    That was the same survey I had. It also loaded slowly, but I never did get a time expired message. What a bummer for you.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

My husband did the auto one the other day and it didn't credit. He did however get an email with a follow up survey for it today! The only thing you can do with that is laugh.

That is very disappointing when that happens. I would definitely check into it if you had completed the whole survey. Good luck. whiterain