Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone suddenly getting all these free magazines?

Well I did end up buying the Rachael Ray magazine. I know I should have said no way after they just sign me up without me knowing but I liked this one. I also got around to finally sending my canceled invoice to Readers Digest. I also sent my second canceled invoice to the Health and Wellness magazine. Goodness. So much work.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Hmm, I wonder where they are coming from!

I actually did all 4 of those magazine/club offers (golf, cooking, healt, and crafts), but haven't received anything else. I did get rid of two and kept two, but it took over a month for any actual magazine from them to arrive, and nothing else has come.

On the other hand, I saw at the end of a site where you "rate" "biz"nesses a link to click on and choose your up-to-4 "free" magazines (for a $2 each fee)...I wonder if the mags are coming from something like that?

Or maybe Rachel Ray just doesn't like me enough to send me her magazine.
    Sunshine Rewards

I personally don't think these new magazines have anything to do with the other 4 magazine offers. I think it was some other offer.
    <Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I agree. These 2 magazines, rachel ray and readers digest, are not associated with the other trials for craft club, cooking club, health and wellness and golf something or the other. Those four were actual trial offers that you had to actually sign up for. These 2 new ones are ones that somehow we signed up for "accidently" when doing one of the free offers.
    Sunshine Rewards