Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: So What's It Gonna Take?

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by deblira View Post
    OK - now I'm confused. I thought we were not allowed to to have more than one email address or one person doing surveys. Didn't we all get banned because we were having other family members do surveys?
    Exactly...and if my DH CAN take OTX surveys, as well as me (as long as there is only one done a day), can he take a survey that I've done already since he is answering from his perspective? I felt guilty for being one of the perpetrators to get a lot of us banned, so I just want to get things straight before having it happen again on another survey site (OTX).

I was very lucky to get a SM survey I qualified for on online travel sites, however 25 minutes into it the survey froze and there wasn't anything I could do to go on. Now, of course, it no longer offers me that survey. So I guess you can say I'm quite frustrated with surveys right now.

However, I am not a fairweather friend to SR. In thick or thin I'm here and trying. When things get tough, you just have to try harder. It's not Tricia's fault that things are this way, and I can't even blame all of us "dishonest" people. It just is the way it is.

Remember the old saying, "when the going gets tough, the tough get going." I think that's what we all need to do right now.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Sorry about any negativity - I try not to let whatever blues I might have show thru in my posts.
    But I think too that sunshine/clouds/rain are all a part of life - and if people are having some struggles it's nice that this is a place where they can express themselves and get a little help, maybe feel more 'sunshiny' because of it. Or at least feel like they see a rainbow thru the rain, so to speak!
    I still like to visit the forums - for the most part, I still find it a happy/hopeful place, a comfortable place.
    Spring will come!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

I am really trying to do the Valentine contest but with limited success. Still banned from the GF surveys, having a hard time getting OTX to credit even after I complete them.

But I am not planning on leaving SR. I did join several when I first discovered these type of sites. Now I am down to just a few but don't do the same things on both. One of the other one I use for some of my shopping and just the daily clicks and e-mails. The other two I just do the e-mails and as soon as I have enough to cash out of them I will quit those also.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm still on here daily I have done the new offers and for the most part, they have credited. A lot of the older ones, I have already completed. I can't get an OTX survey to save my life...I get 2-4 week on those. I have been in major Spring cleaning mode too, cleaning out, decluttering, and reorganizing.
    Michelle

Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for that latest offer- credited quick!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    My biggest fear is that people might be leaving to do other sites or stopping doing rewards altogether because things have felt so gosh darn negative around here lately...not the Sunshine we are all used to. It feels like every other post that I read is someone angry or "venting" about something. It just doesn't feel right.

I just wanted to add that this is a hard time of year for a lot of people. Christmas bills are in, vacations are coming, people are trying to save and their taxes are due.

Here it's been cold and dreary......we need some sunhine and spring!!

I'm sticking around. I'm sorry to be so negative and I will work very hard to curb it.

I'll go try that offer now.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by beanjean View Post
    I am just discouraged right now. Still can't do any surveys for Greenfield because I am banned for doing something that I thought was right and find out later was not. Now knowing there is no way I can make supermember since I can't do any surveys just bites the big one. The OTX surveys are the PITS. Half the time you don't get credit for the stuff you sign up for which is a waste of time too and they send you magazines you never ordered or add charges to your phone bill. Sorry, having a bad day today and just had to vent a little.
    Same here. I am trying all of the offers, and I think 2 have actually credited. I have cleared my cookies also. It's the surveys that are really bringing down my mood. I think of all of the lost money in the past week or so. It is very discouraging.

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

I'm here!!

Still banned from daily surveys! I just finally got a SM survey (I'm waiting to see if it credits)

I did the offers that I could (nothing credited so far!)

I would love to do some shopping, but I have NO EXTRA MONEY!! All extra money is going to our Disneyland vacation in October. So, we are on a no spending budget for a while

Don't worry though, I'm a one reward site kinda gal
    Sunshine Rewards

well I went and got a new email account and was able to get the SM survey just now, have to wait to see if it credits. I still can't get the daily survey though, but I will take the SM survey, its better than nothing and will help bring my total back up and hopefully help SR.

Why in heavens would I STOP coming here? I tell all the people that I come in contact with online about this place for one reason, and it isn't the rewards(OK it's partly the rewards). It's the community. It's this message board right here. Seriously, that's what keep me coming back. The rewards are becoming secondary to me.
    Andrea