Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: So What's It Gonna Take?

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    This is the interesting thing about Greenfield. People are allowed to take two surveys a day, but we are not allowed to come out and say that they are allowed to take two surveys a day. Dumb, huh? So I'm keeping up the SM survey.
    LOL, well, it looks like you just did!
    Debbie

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerific711 View Post
    Can my DH do the Daily Survey and I do the SM survey? Or does one person have to do both? Would we use different emails if we each do a survey?
    My question exactly? My husband has been doing the SM with his email and I was planning on doing the daily survey with my email address...so confusing and I'm scared of doing something wrong?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I know there are a lot of people on SR that are not on the forum. And the forum helps me make the most money I think. Tricia, is there a way you can send an email with the click through earn .10 when you sign up for the forum link to all those people who aren't so that they can try to become a member. I know that is how I did it the first time.

Kim

Most offers don't credit for me at work. And I haven't had much time at home lately. Also, there's a lot I've either done already or are not interested in/eligable for. Sorry, maybe by St. Patrick's Day we'll be ready for a contest!
    Lisa

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

Cindy just emailed Greenfield to report that we are still seeing the ban. Here's the final word as far as I know it:

Each person can only use ONE email address no matter how many different ways they get to these Greenfield surveys (sometimes they are called Opinion Surveys or YourTwoCents in other places). You may take one survey a day and you can be the only person who uses that email address. I don't care if you use your SR email address or not, and I don't care if you use one of the addresses you have used before. Just pick one REAL email address and use it. As far as spouses on other sites, I have no idea. You will need to have them check with those other sites to see what their rules are. They could be totally different than ours.

Hopefully once this Greenfield mess is settled, everyone will see that we are still getting a good number of credits on some easy offers and have added almost 10 freebie offers just in the last week. That's really pretty good!

Just trying to clarify.... does the email that we use on the daily survey and the SM have to be the SAME? Or can we use one e-mail (consistently) for Daily survey and a different e-mail (consistently) for the SM survey? I was planning to have DH take the daily one and I am taking the SM. But wanted clarification on the e-mail(s). When we were banned, it already had our last e-mail address listed on the survey and says "if you are not xxx click here"- hopefully it's ok for us to change that if needed to get back on the right track!
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I think you can do that. He would consistently use one email address and you would consistently use the other.
    I'm been having my husband do the SM surveys exclusively and I just now tried to do a daily survey and my husbands email address was already in there?? I changed it to mine and then it said there were "no surveys"....so, it is recognizing my husbands email but won't let me use mine. I don't think we can change emails between the two and if this is the case, then I won't be able to do the daily ones at all?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by bartleby1 View Post
    LOL, well, it looks like you just did!
    I know. LOL! I'm just so confused myself now about what is right and what is wrong. People are going to try to do them on multiple rewards sites, and I think people are getting different stories from different sites. We've tried more than any to follow the rules and got burned by it. So I'm kind of over the whole thing. I just want you all to have the best chance at making some money again. Of course, as long as that includes being HONEST in the surveys that you are taking.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Well, I have tried!! I got the new ones earlier this week, and I got 4 of the offers put up on Tues, and an OTX yesterday. But the others I have done, like the MID and the not generous genie have simply not come thru, as well as the mega promotions one and winster. Some others on the list I have already done, I know that Brandarama does not ever credit for me, and the Silkies and Zooba I don't want to do. I hardly need sculpt shortz when I am pregnant and going to look like a small whale anyway!!
    I have already gotten burned on the Veggie Tales so don't feel like trying another book offer for a while.
    But I thank you for the extra effort you have made for us to have a little fun anyway!
    I'm still banned from GF too - I put in my info and my one address now and then, and find that there are still no surveys for me. Oh well. At least I get an OTX most days.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

I have done what I can with the bonus offers. Some credited the first day, none the second day. I did get a daily survey today.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Have any of you had your DH try for OTX?
    For fear of doing it wrong, would this be with my email address with his demographics, or his email address?

I had 3 of the ones for this contest not credit. I did get an OTX yesterday but not today. I also have a couple on the list that are short of the 30 day mark. Like if I did it today, it would be doing it 28 days after I tried the first time. I did not want to push my luck on that 30 day mark.

I would LOVE to be able to do the daily surveys again. Right now I have my email for the SM surveys. If it is okay, I will have DH do the Daily Surveys with HIS email address.
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards