Page 343 of 546 FirstFirst ... 243293333341342343344345353393443 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,430 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

I just had the yogurt one too - I went really slow on this one and as soon as I put in caucasion it told me I didn't qualify. Weird
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by HollyD View Post
    I just had the yogurt one too - I went really slow on this one and as soon as I put in caucasion it told me I didn't qualify. Weird
    Same thing for me
    Kari

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wisconsinmom View Post
    Same thing for me
    Same here, and it took 20 minutes.

What is the deal with this one?! It sounds as if almost everyone is having trouble with it, no matter how careful or cautious they try to be. I had trouble yest. too with it.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

[B[/B]
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyD View Post
    Ugh...Why didn't I read this thread before I took the yogurt survey. I just got one taking it for the Super Member survey, and I went s l o w l y, even did the "for security purposes enter 3 on this line" got to the classification page and said I did not qualify! Is it because I am white? It is a discrimanatory survey!! I wonder if we can submit something for this, if we are all getting the same reply.

I just got the same one. Foolish me- I read the forums and new this was a bad survey but thought I could be the one to get this to credit. Went VERY slow (took at least 40 minutes), typed the 3's where I was supposed to and got told I didn't qualify at the end, after entering that I was caucasion. Oh well- off to try another one.
    Robin

Same thing for me on the yogurt survey.
    Shake it like a Polaroid picture! Thanks, jfrog!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Darn!!! I always read the forum and didn't and just got burned on this survey too! Took 25 mins too.
    At least now I'm doing one on retail ads....
    Sunshine Rewards

Well, I'm comforted to see that I'm not the only one that had issues with the yogurt survey. I really think that there must be something just wrong with it for so many of us to be tossed out at the very end.

On another note, did anyone get booted from an appliance survey today? I'd gotten to the part that said I'd qualified and then when it was supposed to begin loading the ads, I got sent back to the SR page instead. It wasn't as frustrating as the yogurt survey because I hadn't invested nearly as much time into it, but I'm wondering why it would say "you've been accepted" and then booted me out. I was v-e-r-y s-l-o-w with my answers (even read thru things twice), so I don't think that I answered too quickly. And I'm always truthful with my responses.

But I got my survey for the day right afterwards, so I guess that's all that matters in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by dizneemom View Post
    Well, I'm comforted to see that I'm not the only one that had issues with the yogurt survey. I really think that there must be something just wrong with it for so many of us to be tossed out at the very end.

On another note, did anyone get booted from an appliance survey today? I'd gotten to the part that said I'd qualified and then when it was supposed to begin loading the ads, I got sent back to the SR page instead. It wasn't as frustrating as the yogurt survey because I hadn't invested nearly as much time into it, but I'm wondering why it would say "you've been accepted" and then booted me out. I was v-e-r-y s-l-o-w with my answers (even read thru things twice), so I don't think that I answered too quickly. And I'm always truthful with my responses.

But I got my survey for the day right afterwards, so I guess that's all that matters in the long run.
    The applianace one did that to me too
    Kari

Sunshine Rewards