I don't know if any of you caught this on other boards or not, so I thought I'd put it here too as we all LOVE Disney so much....

You know those personalized bricks that make up sidewalks right outside of MK? Well, they are for sale again! Someone posted on DIS that she saw a "sandwich board" type sign by a customer service booth outside near where the onsite busses pick up. Apparently, they have about 20,000 bricks they want to fill up!!

You can call Disney's Walk Around The World @ (407) 824-7890 & request the form (application & legal agreement) to be faxed to you. The recording does say that the program stopped in 2000, but they are offering it again!!New bricks are $295. Name change fee for existing bricks $100.

I left a message on Monday & got the emails from "Dean" yesterday morning! I faxed my paperwork & my cc had a pending charge that afternoon. Many people are posting receiving phone calls from Disney (either Denise or Dean for the most part) & then receiving the emails. But I just left my email address on my message.

Not sure if I can post a link to a thread, so I won't, but IF you wanted to read the thread it's on the DIS under Resorts & the name is Personalized Bricks at Polynesian...post #11 starts the "yes, they are selling them again" portion!!

Just thought I'd share!!
Jen