were these changed?? I used to get one in (although not always the right square) everyday, now its saying i wasnt 1 of the randomly selected members??

Its really getting to be time to call it quits for me i think. Maybe ill give one more shot at the surveys for a bit, but ebay is gone (major one for me), and with most being only US... its really not worth it anymore

if i actually can get surveys now maybe ill stick around for that but, its doubtful.

Bleh, i want to stick around but all of the motivation is slowly leaving/being removed

is there going to be anything added to help make up for the things that are leaving? (there used to be almost daily paid clicks, lots of paid emails, the scratchers every day... even tho it was only a penny, those added up. theyre all gone now).

i dont mean to sound greedy, but just more like, everything is slowly being taken down/severely reduced. at least for canadians, where 90% of the offer ones arent valid for us.

but anyway tho i suppose my main question is will it be making a turn around once the economy is even better?