I am on a mission. I am determined to spend as little time in brick & mortar stores as necessary and to be able to get what I need for my house in a way that I can earn money through SR. I have established a really great budget and I am working with it now. Now that I have my grocery budget for every two weeks I know what can afford to get. This means no more buying 3 rolls of toilet paper at a time, buying paper towels by the roll or getting water from one of those local places on the way home from someplace.

I want to set up a list of items I need around here that I can check every two weeks and order as needed. There are also grocery items I think I can order through SR since I know I use them all the time: brown gravy, pop tarts, kool aid, tea bags, paper towels, beef stock, chicken stock, etc.

What I would like is if you guys could get some chatter going about what merchants you use and what you get and why? I am going to be checking it out for myself but sometimes good experience is the best way to find out what works. Thanks guys and I look forward to seeing what you have.