Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
Oh did I!!

I'm thinking of doing a split stay between my dream resort & DH's dream resort!! WL & Poly...what do you guys think??

What is amazing is that the price to do this is less than $70 more than what we paid to stay at CSR this past December!! I mean...how can I possibly pass this up??

To change my current ressie of BB free dining it would be $145 cheaper since I wouldn't have to get the 1 day base tix for us as this 40% code is considered a room only ressie & I can add the dining plan on.

**Notice my Disney math here...I did not list how much MORE it would be to do the split dream resorts vs the free dining at a moderate. However, I could also amend my Disney math by listing how much I would SAVE by using this code at the deluxes. This IS how I rationalize Disney....I know I'm not alone in this!!**
I think your math is spot on! Book it Dano! After all, you never know when you'll see a deal like this again. As long as you don't have a ton of luggage to move from one resort to the other, it sounds like a wonderful stay. (maybe Disney would even move luggage from 1 deluxe to another?)