a bell that rings with tinkerbell on it!

Yup, my 4 year old daughter has been telling me that what she asked Santa for was a secret for weeks now. I REALLY thought it was the little mommy gotta go doll that she's been asking for so I ordered it well in advance and it is sitting in my closet all ready to go.

However, this morning she said she was so excited and couldn't wait until Christmas morning when Santa brings her bell that really rings and has tinkerbell on it! She immediately clammed up afterwards and was very upset that she slipped and told me because she wanted it to be a secret. YIKES!

So, immediately I came on the internet and tried searching for a tinkerbell bell and the only one I came up with was a Jim Shore collectible tinkerbell bell which would be way too nice to give to a just-turned 4 yr old.

Any ideas on where I could get such a thing? Hopefully from an SR merchant?

Or, if I can't buy one, I was even thinking that maybe I could find a ringing bell and put tinkerbell stickers on it? Is there any way to put a clear coat of something overtop so the stickers don't come off? I'm not very crafty, so if anyone could help out I'd appreciate it! Any SR merchants that would sell a plain bell if I can't get a tinkerbell one?

KIDS!!!