I just got back from the SR Texas Meet (ok maybe half a hour ago) and not only was everyone a pleasure to meet up with but they threw me a surprise shower that was totally unexpected. I now have a ton of fun stickers and embellishments to use with my new scrapbooks and scrapbook program. The cake was fabulous as well even though Lisa was upset over it. Mike and I have been picking on it ever since I got home.

And lastly a BIG THANKS to Tricia and my SR friends. My makeup is about to be out so the Sephora gift card is going to come in handy this week. I'll just cross my fingers and hope Sephora is included in Cindy's big shopping surprise for us all.

Yall I never expected this and usually try to keep my personal and online lives separate after getting burned on other sites but SR and their members are in a class by themselves. Yall amaze me each time someone posts in the forums about having a bad or good day and today with me it was no different.

Oh I took a few pictures when I got home so I'll post those soon. I also need to get pictures from everyone else since I didn't pull out my camera the entire time.