Sunshine Rewards Forum Sunshine Rewards Members Login

Join Sunshine Rewards

Go Back   Sunshine Rewards Forum > Sunshine Rewards Talk > Technical Issues

Old 04-21-2012, 12:00 PM
I'm a Sunshine Rewards Junkie

Default DS about technology

Just finished a DS about technology and my familiarity with it, when I last purchased different tech items, what I might buy next, evaluating the importance of different computer functions (RAM, pirce, brand, etc) Got all the way to the end, was being asked the final questions about age, income, zip code, etc when I answered what language is spoken in our home it took me back to the "you did not qualify" page Sorry, but all that information was put in before the survey and nothing changed with my answers. Unfortunately I had not copied the URL and it would not go back so reporting it seems pointless. I am becoming more disheartened with the DS everyday
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2012, 06:56 AM
Sunshine Rewards Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
Just finished a DS about technology and my familiarity with it, when I last purchased different tech items, what I might buy next, evaluating the importance of different computer functions (RAM, pirce, brand, etc) Got all the way to the end, was being asked the final questions about age, income, zip code, etc when I answered what language is spoken in our home it took me back to the "you did not qualify" page Sorry, but all that information was put in before the survey and nothing changed with my answers. Unfortunately I had not copied the URL and it would not go back so reporting it seems pointless. I am becoming more disheartened with the DS everyday
Me too. I copied the URL but we can't report these type things to GF right?
Old 04-22-2012, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCard View Post
Me too. I copied the URL but we can't report these type things to GF right?
Actually, we can. GF has a link for reporting bad surveys and survey problems on their first page. I used to always try to make a copy of a URL when I started a survey so I could report the bad ones. Greenfield used to actually look into these and give credit when they found the problem. Now, you report them and I don't know if they even read them or not but they never give back credit anymore I sent them a report of what happened without the URL, I do hope you report the problem too and send the URL to them so they know. As a business person I know that bad experiences (even accidental or unintentional ones) tend to be remembered and retold to others MUCH MORE than good ones and it usually always costs you customers. Apparently GF isn't worried about a lack of customers
Old 04-22-2012, 11:09 AM
Sunshine Rewards Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
Actually, we can. GF has a link for reporting bad surveys and survey problems on their first page. I used to always try to make a copy of a URL when I started a survey so I could report the bad ones. Greenfield used to actually look into these and give credit when they found the problem. Now, you report them and I don't know if they even read them or not but they never give back credit anymore I sent them a report of what happened without the URL, I do hope you report the problem too and send the URL to them so they know. As a business person I know that bad experiences (even accidental or unintentional ones) tend to be remembered and retold to others MUCH MORE than good ones and it usually always costs you customers. Apparently GF isn't worried about a lack of customers
OK, I will report it. I thought it might be the one that you had problems with so I took it at my own risk; at least it wasn't a long one like that awful camera one.
Old 04-22-2012, 12:20 PM

"Not the awful camera one" -AMEN TO THAT!!!

Thanks for reporting the URL maybe they will at least pull it out of their rotation and others won't get stuck with it.

And Congrats on getting so many surveys completed everyday!
Old 04-22-2012, 08:58 PM

just got this one as well and it is extremely frusterating when surveys are so limited on a sunday night to get one that you took the time to take and for it to say sorry