Sunshine Rewards Forum Sunshine Rewards Members Login

Join Sunshine Rewards

Go Back   Sunshine Rewards Forum > Member Chatter > Family Issues

Old 09-21-2010, 05:48 PM
Sunshine Rewards Master
Awards Showcase
Friend in Need Award: This award winner has given of themself to a friend in need in the Sunshine Rewards community. - Issue reason: Lisa M I think would be a great recipient of this award...with everything she is going through now and still onboard SR giving advice and helping. 
Total Awards: 1

Default Prayers, Please!

Okay so I need the SR Mafia once again. Please say a little prayer for me. Many of you know that I'm a Leukemia Patient. Well, my last Bone Marrow test wasn't too good. They want me to consult with the Bone Marrow Transport Team. I did this when I was first diagnosed and I cried through the entire consultation. It's an extremely difficult procedure. And to me you do this procedure as a last result. So I'm hoping and praying that my next test in December is better but until then...just keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I don't meet with the BM team until November so I'm gonna need some extra Sunshine to keep me from going insane. Thank God for all of the surveys. That should keep me busy.
Old 09-21-2010, 06:04 PM
I'm flattered for some weird reason.
Awards Showcase
Share the Sunshine: This award is given to a member of the Sunshine Rewards community for helping other members with Sunshine Rewards issues. - Issue reason: As a moderator, Hedy usually stays quietly in the background. If there is a problem, she just fixes it. For example, everytime I use photobucket to download a picture, I can never get the size right. I usually just ask for a mod's help. Within minutes, my 

We're here!

Follow Wdwnotjustkids on Twitter
Old 09-21-2010, 06:48 PM
Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
Okay so I need the SR Mafia once again. Please say a little prayer for me. Many of you know that I'm a Leukemia Patient. Well, my last Bone Marrow test wasn't too good. They want me to consult with the Bone Marrow Transport Team. I did this when I was first diagnosed and I cried through the entire consultation. It's an extremely difficult procedure. And to me you do this procedure as a last result. So I'm hoping and praying that my next test in December is better but until then...just keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I don't meet with the BM team until November so I'm gonna need some extra Sunshine to keep me from going insane. Thank God for all of the surveys. That should keep me busy.
Lisa, you are in my prayers everyday. Leukemia is such a devastating illness. The SR mafia is DEFINITELY a powerful force and on your side. Here's to a great test next time.
Old 09-21-2010, 06:53 PM
Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'm thinking about you Lisa. Have your family members been tested as a possible match?
Old 09-21-2010, 07:19 PM
I just want to buy Disney stuff!
Awards Showcase
Friend in Need Award: This award winner has given of themself to a friend in need in the Sunshine Rewards community. - Issue reason: As many of us know Carla is an amazing cake designer. One day as I was looking at all of her cakes on Facebook I came across the cake pops that she makes. Because I was doing the favors for my nephew's upcoming rehearsal lunch, I decided I would love to h 

Definitely praying for you!
Old 09-21-2010, 07:55 PM
First SR Poster Ever!

and prayers in abundance here Lisa!!!
Old 09-21-2010, 08:34 PM
Sunshine Rewards Master

Oh Lisa!!!

Member #4187
Old 09-22-2010, 10:50 AM
Sunshine Rewards Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
Oh, Lisa, you will surely be in my heart and prayers!!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2010, 12:27 PM
is there something in the water??

prayers are sent your way Lisa..........

Sunshine Rewards
Old 09-22-2010, 01:29 PM
Sunshine Rewards Master
Awards Showcase
Friend in Need Award: This award winner has given of themself to a friend in need in the Sunshine Rewards community. - Issue reason: Lisa M I think would be a great recipient of this award...with everything she is going through now and still onboard SR giving advice and helping. 

You guys weren't suppose to make me cry. You all are so wonderful and thank you so much for your prayers and encouragement.

I tell ya this news caught me by surprise. I knew I wasn't in remission but...Anyway, all I can do is pray and keep the faith. I know that I serve an awesome God.

I haven't told my kids or family. Don't feel the need to worry them, yet. DH of course knows. I couldn't sleep last night thinking about my babies. They know that mommy is sick and understand as much as they can at their age but having to explain all of this would be way too much.

Cate, my siblings were testing immediately and my brother is a perfect match. That is a blessing!

Cindy, aww! Thank you so much. You know laughter has always been one of my best medicines. So keep being yourself. LOL.

Sunni, I already do that after every appoinment and decided the last time that I must stop this as it's getting way too costly.

You guys are the best and I will definitely keep you updated. I do hate that all of the testing and consulting is scheduled around the holidays. Ugh, I'll have to try and not let it damper my favorite time of the year!