Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Goal!

I think this is a great idea. I tend to get "offer burnout" after trying too many. I think one a day is a good idea.

Today I tried one and received credit!
    #1289640 Paid Signup: Roses4Life - MID 0.45 Credits 06/24/2008 Paid
    Lisa

Sunshine Rewards

Right there with ya on the burn out and stress.

So, I came up with just trying to do 1 a day. If it credits great, if not I can try again tomorrow. There are plenty of offers to just keep trying without stress or burn out.

WTG

Sunshine Rewards

I have tried a MID and two others today...all fast crediting, all ones that I tried over a month ago and got no credit. Nothing showing up on my account so far, but at least I tried! Better luck tomorrow!
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

#1289740 Paid Signup: Grabbit Rabbit - Bugaboo Baby Stroller 0.50 Credits 06/24/2008 Paid

Ok I can handle this everyday--Thanks for the goal
    Michele
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I tend to try several at onces so maybe I should join in here and just try 1 a day instead. I will also be on vacation the end of July - Sunshinerewards for helping to make that possible . We don't own a laptop so that's not an option to take it. But, I'll give it a try when I'm still around.
    Sunshine Rewards

Ok, so I tried more than 1 today, it's hard to stop when you do not see the credit. I guess I need to take "baby steps"
    Tomorrow I will definitely shoot for the one, I have suffered that burn out as well
    Good luck to those trying!!

This is something that I decided to start doing last week too! I just hadn't done too many offers for a while - just kind of busy I guess. But I thought - surely I can try one a day, won't take too long! Some days I have done more than one, but makes up for the days I simply don't get around to doing any. I have found I have better luck with crediting when I don't do too many at a time. And taking plenty of time to do an offer helps too!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

after several fast crediting ones that i had no luck with today, i finally got the new grabbit rabbit one that is up. Thanks Tricia!
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by deana View Post
    after several fast crediting ones that i had no luck with today, i finally got the new grabbit rabbit one that is up. Thanks Tricia!
    I got this one too!
    Sunshine Rewards

Wow everyone WTG. Just trying 1 a day is easy. No big deal, no stress we just try and then walk away if we want.

I am now more relaxed and I know if I do 1 a day I will be able to do offers for months to come. The money will come in slow but I have my goal for Disney and am most of the way there.

My 1 a day is going to be for my 2009 trip.

I feel like we are all the turtles in the race, slow and steady. Good luck.

Sunshine Rewards