Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Offers that are Kind Of Shopping

Default Offers that are Kind Of Shopping

When you do an offer that is pretty much shopping, can you file a TT if it doesn't credit ?

I did the PedEgg offer and the York Photo offer 10 days ago and didn't get credit for either. Since these are listed in the offer section, even though I bought something, does that mean a TT can't be filed ?

Are either of these offers normally slow to credit ?

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by mirandag819 View Post
    When you do an offer that is pretty much shopping, can you file a TT if it doesn't credit ?

I did the PedEgg offer and the York Photo offer 10 days ago and didn't get credit for either. Since these are listed in the offer section, even though I bought something, does that mean a TT can't be filed ?

Are either of these offers normally slow to credit ?
    I think it's hit or miss. I've known members to file TT's for Blockbuster and get credit in the end. I'm not sure what the rules are on which ones SR is able to persue. I would think if you spent money it's worth a shot, but I could be wrong.
    Sunshine Rewards

i filed a TT on the york photo offer last week (it'd been 10 days with no credit) but it was closed-i was told since it was an offer, it wasn't eligible for a TT. JFTR, it's been 15 days now, no credit. i'm not expecting to get credit at this point, but i hope you have better luck.

Offers generally aren't eligible because they go through a third party and we don't have anyone to even complain to. However, the ped egg does not go through a third party, so you can file one on that.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

To go along with what Cindy said, it is definitely on a case by case basis. Sometimes it depends completely on the merchant. Other times it depends on how much you spent on the offer. Most merchants won't even touch anything where you pay only a couple of dollars or just shipping and handling. But every now and again we can try to track them down.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    To go along with what Cindy said, it is definitely on a case by case basis. Sometimes it depends completely on the merchant. Other times it depends on how much you spent on the offer. Most merchants won't even touch anything where you pay only a couple of dollars or just shipping and handling. But every now and again we can try to track them down.
    so even though I probably already know the answer to this one, what about BOMC2? I did it as Zooba back in Aug and cancled after xmas bc I had ordered a bunch (passed my fulfillment) as presents and for my own reading, but had to play catch up before I could justify anymore.
    Sunshine Rewards

Zooba, BOMC2, and the Shoebuy offer are all through the same company--one that won't give us credit for ANYTHING that doesn't come through automatically. They just always blame the member's computer.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Zooba, BOMC2, and the Shoebuy offer are all through the same company--one that won't give us credit for ANYTHING that doesn't come through automatically. They just always blame the member's computer.
    Not a problem, thought I would double check, I knew going into the offer it was 50/50 but I like the deal and did it anyway.

Was worth a shot!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Not a problem, thought I would double check, I knew going into the offer it was 50/50 but I like the deal and did it anyway.

Was worth a shot!

Thats what its all about when you do an offer....make sure you like the offer and think its good, don't count on the credits, cause we just never know.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I am waiting on the Ped Egg credit, too, but I read that it's a manual one so considering Tricia was on vacation last week I'd give it another weekend before worrying about it.

And even if it doesn't come in, my feet will still be happy