Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No more offers for me???

Default No more offers for me???

For some reason no offers are approving for me. I did like 10 yesterday and nothing approved. What should I do? I've already deleted cookies, changed emails, and used other computers from my house, nothing has worked.
    Jaime

Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by jaime View Post
    For some reason no offers are approving for me. I did like 10 yesterday and nothing approved. What should I do? I've already deleted cookies, changed emails, and used other computers from my house, nothing has worked.
    Give it a rest for a while. Seriously somtimes you'll hit a dry spell. I wouldn't do more then 3-4 offers a day anyway, don't forget that some of these are probably manual credits (unless they all came from the fast crediting section) and SR Family is in CA this week, so if any are it may take a while for them to post.

It happened to me in the beginning, now you just need to relax and do the survey's, shopping and try any of the new offers that are posted.

HTH
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I think the issue is that you did too many offers in too short a time period. I think I read somewhere that you are also doing offers on other sites so when you add all your attempts together you probably shot yourself in the foot for now. I would take the suggestion of holding off on doing offers for a little while. If you hold off for a while then you should find that you will once again be able to start getting credit. Maybe just do the new offers as they come up.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thank you! I will take the rest of June off from the offers. Thank goodness I already made $100 for SM this quarter!

Have any of you come back from a dry spell? Do you think 3 weeks is long enough? I did do some offers on another site. I hope I wasn't getting to greedy.
    Jaime

Sunshine Rewards

Thank you! I will take the rest of June off from the offers. Thank goodness I already made $100 for SM this quarter!

Have any of you come back from a dry spell? Do you think 3 weeks is long enough? I did do some offers on another site. I hope I wasn't getting to greedy.
    Please remember that you cannot repeat any offers on other sites. Doing so is fraud.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Please remember that you cannot repeat any offers on other sites. Doing so is fraud.
    And, that can lead to termination of your account on the sites that do not allow fraud, that includes SR.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Ouch.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    And, that can lead to termination of your account on the sites that do not allow fraud, that includes SR.
    And please remember that while you may think that it's just you who gets hurt if you're banned, it affects the rest of the SR members, as well as rewards programs as a whole.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Since my DH could not get a SR account he signed up else where. I did do some of the offers for him because he can't do them from work. I did use my computer, though.

I personally don't have any other accounts but DH does belong to another site, only because he could not get in here.

Sorry
    Last edited by jaime; 06-10-2008 at 12:12 PM.
    Jaime

Sunshine Rewards

Since my DH could not get a SR account he signed up else where. I did do some of the offers for him because he can't do them from work. I did use my computer, though.

I personally don't have any other acounts but DH does belong to another site, only because he could not get in here.

Sorry
    Even if he belongs to another rewards site, if you two do the same offers, we can get in big trouble. The advertisers can ask us to ban your account. Or they can drop us altogether. The reason that we only allow one account per house is because most advertisers only allow each offer to be done once per house.

I'll draw up a quick email this afternoon in general about duplicate stuff. The newer members have no idea the drama that we went through this time last year (like having to kick out Super Members and seeing other rewards sites up and close their doors with no notice) in large part because of people having duplicate accounts. It was UGLY. I'll do a little general reminder email today to fill in the new folks so everyone kind of understands where we are coming from and what kind of things to look out for.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs