Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My Days on the Dis are Numbered

As a newbie to doing more than just clicks...
    I appriciate that you get out the truth, so in my ignorance I don't ruin it for everyone. I've seen too many click sites come and go... I want this one to stay around a LONG LONG time... unlike any others there is a sense of community here.

Faith
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Dang...I missed the drama (aka Nosey Jen got in too late to see what other posted had said--she deleted everything).

Do you really think you'll be banned from DIS though? You didn't state anything that says SR is better than XYZ site, so do mine instead. You just stated something EVERYONE who is doing ANY GPT site should know & be aware of.

Bravo!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

You suppose she would have deleted her posts if she really thought she had done nothing wrong?
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Dang...I missed the drama (aka Nosey Jen got in too late to see what other posted had said--she deleted everything).

Do you really think you'll be banned from DIS though? You didn't state anything that says SR is better than XYZ site, so do mine instead. You just stated something EVERYONE who is doing ANY GPT site should know & be aware of.

Bravo!
    well i guess we won't be seeing her around those boards any time soon if she can't even stand by what she posts. Next time there is someone like that I'll have to quote their post in my reply.

I hope Tricia doesn't get banned from the Dis. I think her contributions over there are very valuable but if she does I know I can find her over here. We'll just have to do a little expanding around here so we can chat it up.
    Sunshine Rewards

I dont foresee her getting banned. Nothing was said that was grounds for banning. She merely stated the facts. Unfortunately not everyone had high moral standards. I will agree that it is not legally wrong what she was doing but it is grounds to have all of her money revoked. If you get banned from a rewards site they dont send you a parting check LOL you forfeit the money you have earned. I think that everyone on SR is well aware of what is allowed and what isnt. I also know that you wont jeopardize those standards. It is nice to know that there are still businesses and people in the world that uphold high moral standards and follow the rules even if it isnt always fun.
    Sunshine Rewards

Believe me, I was biting my tongue when she was talking about how wealthy rewards sites owners are. Don't get me wrong. I consider myself a lucky girl. But DH is the primary breadwinner in my family. LOL!
    Last edited by SunshineGirl; 06-22-2007 at 08:40 AM.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Good for you Tricia...and good for us too for you sticking up for what is best for all the GPT sites. I am really dismayed by all this. I have avoided the DIS reward board lately, and only checking in there about once a day or so. I am literally afraid to post there now. I don't like all the controversy, and I don't like the tone it has taken. As we all saw a couple weeks ago, and now again this week...it only takes one to shake things up. What makes me mad is it also only takes one to ruin things for everyone else.

So thank you Tricia for standing up for your site and in the process, for all of us who enjoy participating!

I'll stick to the budget board from now on on the DIS!

And I am actually considering this my new "board home" now!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Believe me, I was biting my tongue when she was talking about how wealthy rewards sites owners are. Don't get me wrong. I consider myself a lucky girl. But DH is the primary breadwinner in my family. LOL!

I hope that I am not just being skeptical, but I truly hope that she removed her list for the reasons that she gave. A part of me is wondering if that rewards site owner (instead of taking back her credits and banning her like he should have) just told her to delete it and keep her nose clean.

<really, really hoping that I hear back from him that he is banning her and not rewarding her behavior with a prize>
    I don't like to be vindictive, but I hope she is not rewarded for this type of behavior either.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    Good for you Tricia...and good for us too for you sticking up for what is best for all the GPT sites. I am really dismayed by all this. I have avoided the DIS reward board lately, and only checking in there about once a day or so. I am literally afraid to post there now. I don't like all the controversy, and I don't like the tone it has taken. As we all saw a couple weeks ago, and now again this week...it only takes one to shake things up. What makes me mad is it also only takes one to ruin things for everyone else.

So thank you Tricia for standing up for your site and in the process, for all of us who enjoy participating!

I'll stick to the budget board from now on on the DIS!

And I am actually considering this my new "board home" now!

Is there something about Thursdays on that board?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Yeah she went back and edited all of her posts about how much she made. Even the ones that weren't on the thread. I would hate to accuse but it looks like a settlement to me LOL if she had just been banned from the sites she wouldn't have bothered to edit, she would have just walked away.
    Sunshine Rewards