Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Whats up with the Dis

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    I usually bring water & an apple to the parks. Only once did a guard say anything to me & it was, "ooooh becareful w/this (the apple), the witch may give it to Snow White to eat!"
    Oh that is a good comment. I love when the guards are in a good mood!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Did anyone mention "POOL-HOPPIN"???
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MooseBrains View Post
    I always pack a new bottle of Tanqueray Ten when we go to WDW. I just love a G&T at the end of the day but don't want to pay $18 after tip to have 1 drink.

It is saving for disney and finding ways to cut costs that allow us to go back. There is a new thread right now about the refillable mug.
    I'm with you on the drink costs! Last time we were down we both took a bottle of what we like to drink, bought the refillable mugs. DH is a smoker (the smoking/nonsmoking threads are always fun to read on the Dis) so we would sit down at the smoking section (they've got a great one at Allstar Moviess) with our brought from home booze and run in and refill at the coke station, nothing like a cheap drink! Yes we did buy a new mug for the trip. Some people thought it was a great idea others just looked at us like we were crazy.