Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Whats up with the Dis

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Well, for the "no pixie dust" forum you've GOT to check out the Transportation Board. I sit back and watch the fireworks fly on that board.

Now, I actually do like some of the frequent flyers who do offer hard, often smack-you-in-the-face advice about how one will NOT get far in life by treating airline employees with the contempt that some wish to dish out. I actually start my day off - after coming on SR and the forum - by reading that forum. Makes my day, sort of.......
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Yup - guaranteed fireworks:

Budget Board - Tax Refund or No Tax Refund, that is the question
    Cruise Board - Can I wear jeans to dinner?
    Budget Board - I am 35K in credit card debt but I still am going to DW
    Cruise Board - Can I save a lounge chair by the pool?
    Cruise Board - Can my toddler in diapers go in the Mickey Pool?

Just sit back and watch the drama whenever any of these are posted.
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Yup - guaranteed fireworks:

Budget Board - Tax Refund or No Tax Refund, that is the question
    Cruise Board - Can I wear jeans to dinner?
    Budget Board - I am 35K in credit card debt but I still am going to DW
    Cruise Board - Can I save a lounge chair by the pool?
    Cruise Board - Can my toddler in diapers go in the Mickey Pool?

Just sit back and watch the drama whenever any of these are posted.
    Ya know, there are days it is better than tv. Sometimes I just read the controversial ones for a laugh. And, I love the little smilie where the person is sitting at computer eating popcorn and watching. That could be me, except I usually have a cup of coffee in my hand.

Yes, it does prove to be entertaining. And you forgot about the refill mug controversy!
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

It does make for some interesting reading! It is hard for me to believe that I used to post over there alot. I am glad that I found SR - it is so much better.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    Yes, it does prove to be entertaining. And you forgot about the refill mug controversy!
    Gonna drink my coffee in my refill mug, tomorrow. I'll be sure to keep it nice for the next trip.

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    I didn't know that they were a contraversy! I have a whole cabinet full of them. They are my favorite thing to drink out of. I don't think I even want to know what you could argue about them....
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I didn't know that they were a contraversy! I have a whole cabinet full of them. They are my favorite thing to drink out of. I don't think I even want to know what you could argue about them....
    Haven't been posting here much lately, but I can answer this one....even if you don't want to know.

The big debate on refillable mugs is "Can I take my mug from last vacation and resort when I return this time? Is it still good?" So and so told me when they bought their mug that it's good for the life of the mug..." And it goes on and on and on.
    Susan in FL

Sunshine Rewards

I just wondered when the rest of the internet world became the moral police! I am so busy with my life and the economy that I don't even have time to judge others.

I just feel like posting get a F life and stop worrying about what others are doing. Sorry about the swearing. I don't because even that would cause problems. So I post very direct questions about resorts, DVC and that is it.

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by svwkirby View Post
    Haven't been posting here much lately, but I can answer this one....even if you don't want to know.

The big debate on refillable mugs is "Can I take my mug from last vacation and resort when I return this time? Is it still good?" So and so told me when they bought their mug that it's good for the life of the mug..." And it goes on and on and on.
    Oh, geez. The moral dilemma. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs