Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: bingoville $30 offer

Quote Originally Posted by mjg74 View Post
    I just signed up and have lost a lot of money LOL. What Im not sure I understand, and I looked at the FAQs is where it says pending and I have 62.50 and then it says unqualified bonus? I cant find anywhere to go to qualify...and I lost my $15 for signing up. When I made my deposit, it went from $15 to only my $25.

Totally lost...Ive never played online like that before.
    Sorry you lost money?. But hey you get plently back from SR !

Well maybe I feel a little more like I will actually get the money when I cash out. It just seemed too easy how fast I won the money, something didn't seem right, but maybe if I am the only one that won that big I just got really lucky.

OR maybe they knew I would mention it on the SR forum and they rigged it so I would win and come tell everyone ! Hehehe just kidding, although I wouldn't complain one bit if they wanted to make my cashout super fast so I would tell everyone that too !

I should have just kept playing before asking questions LOL. It moved my pending into my account and now Im up about $100 bucks. Gotta love blackjack!
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Okay, I joined, now to see if I am any good...

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Did anyone add cash to your account using a Mastercard? It tells you to use iPoint and I did but I never received a confirmation from them (either via text or on my phone) so I'm not sure I'll actually get credit for it. I don't mind putting out the $25 to try it again (I already said goodbye to the $15 they gave me) but I don't know if the credit will come through.

Life is still good!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Well the goods news it that my credit for the offer is already pending (did it late last night.) The bad news being I lost my depost money already, lol....

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshineanddaisys View Post
    Well the goods news it that my credit for the offer is already pending (did it late last night.) The bad news being I lost my depost money already, lol....
    The only reason I haven't lost all of mine is because I stopped. The only other place where I can go thru money that fast is Disney World. Las Vegas here I don't come.

I signed up this afternoon, hopefully I will have my credit how up soon.

Haven't done that good playing bingo, I need to try another game.
    Jess
    Sunshine Rewards

I signed up earlier. Still have some money in my account, but have been to busy to play much.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Ok, so this might be my favorite offer ever. Minus my $25 deposit, the $15 deposit for joining, and the bonus I got for depositing, Im up $199.85. Thanks for the offer SR!
    Sunshine Rewards

Was anyone else nervous about the fact that this place is located in Cyprus. As in a country near Turkey and Egypt? I started to do the offer but then realized we were talking about out of the country. And I am not sure I want to send personal information out of the country. I think I will either forego this offer or try to finish it once those of you who did it have been doing it for a few months.
    Sunshine Rewards