Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: bingoville $30 offer

I signed up for this offer last night and played a little bit. I'm already up about $40 just from playing blackjack. It is fun. I'm actually a little surprised I'm up in money as when we go to Vegas and Reno, I always lose it all and my husband has to win it back for me. I haven't go the credit yet though.

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

How did you guys deposit?

I used my visa debit card.... although I wish I had used insta debit - it seems like the easiest way to cash out, but you can only cash out that way if you deposited that way

I'm watching this thread carefully.............last night I saw the offer and almost jumped on it, but wanted someone else to test it first . thanks for keeping us posted!

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

No problem I'm fine with being the Guinae Pig (sp?). Well the offer credited within a day so the $30 is good, I guess it is a matter of seeing if I can cash out, of coarse even if you loose the 25 playing games the offer seems worth it.

No new license today , hopefully tomorrow !

These seem to be crediting great!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Yay! I got the credit......but lost all my money in about 5 mins this morning I'm a bad gambler....should have stuck with the bingo cards. But I had fun, and really had no expectations of winning. I do it for entertainment value only. Congrats mirandag819 for winning something!!

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

I just signed up and have lost a lot of money LOL. What Im not sure I understand, and I looked at the FAQs is where it says pending and I have 62.50 and then it says unqualified bonus? I cant find anywhere to go to qualify...and I lost my $15 for signing up. When I made my deposit, it went from $15 to only my $25.

Totally lost...Ive never played online like that before.
    Sunshine Rewards

I think it says somewhere you have to play so much before the bonus posts ? I don't remember the amount, something like 5 times the bonus, once you wager that much you get the bonus as eligible to play

I'm pondering this one. DH is a good blackjack player- maybe I will let him try it.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin