Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: bingoville $30 offer

Default bingoville $30 offer

Anyone else try the bingoville offer ?

I did figuring I deposit 25 and get 30 sounds great, right ? I figured I wouldn't win anything but could just play for a little bit.

Well to my suprise I won like 178 dollars, now I am really curious if I will get it, but if so wayyyyyyy cool.

I kinda figured it would work like poker stars and party poker which I have played before. I saw the request a check link and figured I could get a check or direct deposit like the other sites I have played on. However, you have to cash out to other online payment sites (not paypal, bummer). They also need you to scan proof of name and address, seems like a lot of hoops to jump through, but for 170+ dollars I guess I am willing to try it. Who knows if I will ever get the money, but I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Anyone else try this offer or heard of this site before?

I haven't got the 30 dollar credit yet, but I just did this offer a couple hours ago, I am hoping I get it !

Quote Originally Posted by mirandag819 View Post
    Anyone else try the bingoville offer ?

I did figuring I deposit 25 and get 30 sounds great, right ? I figured I wouldn't win anything but could just play for a little bit.

Well to my suprise I won like 178 dollars, now I am really curious if I will get it, but if so wayyyyyyy cool.

I kinda figured it would work like poker stars and party poker which I have played before. I saw the request a check link and figured I could get a check or direct deposit like the other sites I have played on. However, you have to cash out to other online payment sites (not paypal, bummer). They also need you to scan proof of name and address, seems like a lot of hoops to jump through, but for 170+ dollars I guess I am willing to try it. Who knows if I will ever get the money, but I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Anyone else try this offer or heard of this site before?

I haven't got the 30 dollar credit yet, but I just did this offer a couple hours ago, I am hoping I get it !
    That's awesome!! Cindy actually is working pretty close to the advertiser on this one. So hopefully if we don't start seeing credits by Friday (it's a manual credit with a couple day delay), we can find out what is going on. I'm crossing my fingers that it works because I love online gaming sites (although I shouldn't admit that!!).
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Good ! I'm glad to hear that!

Yeah, I really can't believe I won on there too..... looks like it may take some time, but if I end up with 170 and the 30 dollar offer.... wow ! 200 from one little offer would be awesome ! And it was really fun playing, I was playing video poker.

#1264602 Paid Signup: BingoVille 30.00 Credits 06/04/2008 Credit Hold until 07-15-

WOW ! Awesome, credit came through today, less than 24 hours ! Great ! Thanks !

Awesome! Think I'll go for this one too!
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

I was thinking about this one too...let me know about the cashing out option. Is there a monthly fee to pay or just the one time $25 deposit? On the site it looked like they gave you $15 too, is that correct?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

No there is no other fee, just deposit money to play with. No future charge unless you choose to add more money to play more later.

I'll post back later and let you guys know how cashing out goes.

They do give you money on the site in addition to your deposit, but here is the weird thing, you can't cash out the bonus they give you ever (but you can use it to win money), and you can't cash out your deposit unless you are closing your account (I don't want to close it and risk loosing the offer). So in reality I have almost 220 dollars in my account with them, but I can only cash out winnings (almost 220 less 25 deposit less 15 bonus). This is a little weird, but hey if I actually get the 170 something and I only deposited 25 and I get 30 in Sunshine money I will be pretty excited. And I can still play later with the 40 that I can't cash out and maybe win more.

Actually I am already thrilled, I got the 30 so even without the cashout I am five dollars ahead !

Let me know if you have other questions and I will post back later and let you guys know how cashing out goes.
    Last edited by mirandag819; 06-04-2008 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Left a sentance out

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

When do you think you'll cash out? I mean, I get that you just signed up, but just curious if there is only certain times/dates you can cash out?

Good point...even if you don't get the $170 you're still up $5 due to the large SR credit! Oooh keep me posted!! Sounds too good to be true, but some things are just like that!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

I just was at their site and read the rules. Sounds like you can cash out on your winnings anytime they get over $50 but if you want your initial deposit back, you have to close your account.
    Sunshine Rewards

You have to wager a certain amount before you can cash out too..... I think it was like 5 times your deposit or something, but I reached that amount quick since I was winning.

I would cash out today, but you have to send them a copy of your license and utility bill via fax or email to prove your name, address and age. Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but we just moved and N.C. now mails you your new id's, you don't get them in person.

Mine should be arriving any day now, I don't want to send them my current one and look like I lied when I registed. So as soon as I get it in the mail I will be cashing out. Hopefully I will get it today !

It looks like they process cashouts a couple times a week so once I give them copies of my stuff I should know within a few days.

I'll keep you posted.