Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help me with my dates for WDW!!

okay dates are picked and TODAY I booked our flights.....YEAH!!!!!

We are going October 31 - November 7th.......very happy........girls are thrilled............I did book the first 2 nights at Poly (my 40th birthday treat to myself........hey I deserve it!!) Hoping that a discount code comes out...but I wanted to make sure that I had a room for the first 2 nights there. I think we will then move over to OKW. Our family loves it there and I figure it is usually the one DVC resort that always tends to have openings (although we would love it if by chance there is an opening at Animal Kingdom Villas...longshot I am sure)

I now have to make our ADR's. I do have one for Kona on Saturday night (Sydney's 9th birthday........it is her favorite...shhh don't tell her it is a surprise!)

I do want to book Tepan Edo, Bomas, 1900 Park Fare dinner, and somewhere for a breakfast, but I am not sure where? Any suggestions????

Let the rest of the planning begin!!!!

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Yeah! I love booking flights! To me that makes it super official! I like the week you chose too! You are going to have a great time. And to stay at the Poly for a couple of nights...ooooo....that is my dream! That is definitely a great birthday gift to yourself! What an awesome time. Your girls will love wearing their costumes on the plane. What a memory this will be for them!

Enjoy your planning!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Yeah Pam! How exciting ....dates and flights! Birthdays surprises....shhh.
    I can't wait to hear what else you plan.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks ladies for sharing in the excitement...........I think I am also going to join Tour Guide Mike this time just in case....always good to have a little help and it is relatively inexpensive.

I'll keep you posted!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    okay dates are picked and TODAY I booked our flights.....YEAH!!!!!

We are going October 31 - November 7th.......very happy........girls are thrilled............I did book the first 2 nights at Poly (my 40th birthday treat to myself........hey I deserve it!!) Hoping that a discount code comes out...but I wanted to make sure that I had a room for the first 2 nights there. I think we will then move over to OKW. Our family loves it there and I figure it is usually the one DVC resort that always tends to have openings (although we would love it if by chance there is an opening at Animal Kingdom Villas...longshot I am sure)

I now have to make our ADR's. I do have one for Kona on Saturday night (Sydney's 9th birthday........it is her favorite...shhh don't tell her it is a surprise!)

I do want to book Tepan Edo, Bomas, 1900 Park Fare dinner, and somewhere for a breakfast, but I am not sure where? Any suggestions????

Let the rest of the planning begin!!!!

Pamela
    Boma's has a wonderful breakfast at AKL as well as Kona. Also, if this year is like the past, there will most likely be a discount that comes out in August so watch for that. If you have a Disney Visa, you'll get a few days notice over the general public if they have your email address.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

I really like TGM. I love reading about WDW, and all the goings on about it. It is a great help, and a great way to stay excited about your trip! My favorite part is the hours (EMH's, etc.) which is a great help, especially during busy time, like when we go.

He also discusses all the restaurants and rides. It is fun looking through all of that. And it is a help for me because we are not by any means pros when it comes to restaurnats at WDW.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Yeah Pam..that's awesome, did you get OKW already, cause if not pm me!
    flying JB? Oh, the Poly, love the Poly. I'm doing BC for two nights now on my December trip then moving to the BWV's. can't wait either!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

okay been trying to play catch up with getting things booked for this trip.

I did purchase Tour Guide Mike (yes Angela I agree it is nice having all the information to read.....actually a bit overwhelming, but lots of info...and I have been to disney over 20 times!)

Just got off the phone with disney dining...this is what I have so far:

11/1 Kona (breakfast...sydney's pick for her birthday)
    11/2 LTT (dinner)
    11/3 Coral Reef (dinner) 1st time here!
    11/4 Mama Melrose Fantasmic dinner
    11/5 nothing yet!
    11/6 Tepan Edo (lunch)
    11/7 open....usually just counter service our last day

I still may have to tweek this....most are definates, but mama melrose may change (not my favorite, but like the idea of fantasmic package so don't have to wait in line for that show...girls haven't been to show in years!)

Any suggestions???????

Thanks, pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

I saw it was your daughters birthday. At the coral reef they have a diver that will hold up a birthday sign and they also will do a personal menu. We did this for my dd9 birthday in Dec, she was so surprised, and is still talking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by mjjmbnmm View Post
    I saw it was your daughters birthday. At the coral reef they have a diver that will hold up a birthday sign and they also will do a personal menu. We did this for my dd9 birthday in Dec, she was so surprised, and is still talking about it.
    I have the phone number to call.........going to do that tomorrow....Sydney will love it if we can pull it off!!!

pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards