Sorry, I like to read TR but not into writing them plus we all had trouble keeping our days straight. But, here are my very random thoughts and lessons learned from our trip:

1. After checking in our luggage, in Nashville, some idiot removed the pull strap from our rolling luggage. Tip - lanyards work very nicely.

2. Tip - if you have a tween who is really still a little girl and girly, at that, don't listen to her when she tells you she doesn't want a Princess outfit for the P&PP, she wants to be a pirate. I found what were probably past P&PP tshirts at our former Disney store for $1.69. Great deal. She loved it. We all had one. However, after getting to WDW and seeing all the little girls dressed up, she wanted to be a princess after all. So, we spent the first hour of the party buying a Jasmine outfit, braiding her hair, trying to get the crown to stay in place, and finally returning it. On retrospect, I would have bought the costume, online, on sale, thru SR. I would have also done the Bibbity etc thing. She looked like she really wanted to, but it was kind of late to fit it in. She did get her face painted as a Kitty Princess. Also, we saw the Cowsills the same evening, we should have done it another day and been at the park for the very beginning of the party. DD12 also changed shirts, she bought one of the current P&PP shirts.