Thread: Help with a Mac and the cookies

Default Help with a Mac and the cookies

Are there any specific servers that are better to use because I am not getting credit for all of my shopping. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Sunshine Rewards

icartjetta is offline Crap, I hate games. If I see naked people they better be good looking.

I use Safari to do all offers and shopping, and I clear my cookies often, but with the surveys I only use Firefox and I have never had a problem with surveys crediting. Try that and see if you have better results.
    Traci
    Sunshine Rewards

I use Firefox for everything - if a shopping order doesn't credit, I file a trouble ticket - I haven't thought of it as a Mac problem though. Most shopping credits come right through.

I am waiting for three shopping credits to come in because it will boost me into the top ten but I'll wait until next week before getting to concerned!! (Two of the orders have been shipped or picked up.)
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

How do you clear cookies on a mac?

Go to safari then preferences...then to security. Then you can clear the cookies.

Sunshine Rewards

In Firefox - cookies are in Preferences and then Privacy. "Show Cookies".
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

With my Mac I only use Firefox. Every night when I'm done with the computer, I go to Firefox, then Preferences, and go to the Privacy area up on top. Instead of JUST clearing cookies, I go to Private Data, and go to "clear now". That pops up a screen with a bunch of things to choose. I have pre-chosen "browsing history", "download history", "cache," "cookies", and "authenticated sessions" (whatever that last one is). Then I "clear private data".

I don't think I've missed out on shopping credits in recent time, since I've started doing that regularly.
    Sunshine Rewards