Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thank You!!!

Hybrid View

What a great surprise! Hope you have great birthday.

Talking Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Tricia! I haven't been actually "around" for long, but can never tell you how grateful I am to have found this site. What you do here is a true blessing and I hope you are heaped with lot's of wonderul things in your life today and every day!

Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You,
    Happy Birthday Dear Tricia, Happy Birthday To You!!!

~ Rachel

Sunshine Rewards

Happy Birthday Tricia-

You have an accent!!!

You should apply to be on "Oprah".

Happy Birthday Tricia. I hope you enjoy every bite of those yummy treats (and enjoy sharing a few). I hope you have a fantastic day! I am so glad to be a part of a "click site" that is sooooooooooo much more than a click site. Thanks for starting and participating in the forum and chat and making this the friendly place I hang out in most of my day.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Tricia.........

you are so welcome..........I can tell by the video how touched you really were and that to me is the biggest 'thank you hug' anyone could give......enjoy all of the yummies.....now I feel like I need to order some goodies for my house!

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

I cried!!! Whoever did that was wonderful. Great job sunny people
    Angela

What a great video, that was so nice of the people who put that together. I hope you have a great birthday and enjoy your brownies.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

You're welcome Tricia! Think of it as our $0.05 Happy Birthday Click to you!

You're video brought tears to my eyes. I've said it many times before...you started this WONDERFUL community...no I'll say it...FAMILY here & I'm just so grateful. I've been there for others & others have been there for me. We just wanted to let you know how we think of you as you think of us!

SR is more of a shopping site for me...although my credit card may show it differently some months! You're all my family & friends I'll cherish for many, many years to come!

BTW...SUPER cute hair! LOVE it straight! Not that it's not cute when it's curly mind you, but super cute all the same!!!

Have a great birthday!!
    Jen
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I can't even put into words how thankful I am to those of you who orchestrated the suprise birthday gift that I received today. I did make a little video as soon as I opened the box in hopes that it would convey more than what text on a page could.

http://sunshinerewards.com/videoblog...u-from-tricia/

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I said it in the video, but I want to reiterate that you all have really impacted me. It's easy to get caught up in the "business" end of SR and get bogged down by the day to day tasks of offers, credits, and coupons. But the real heart of SR is in the people. Every person who contributes to our community with their stories, advice, pictures, freebies, etc. You all are what make me love what we have here. And SunshineGuy is going to love you all when he gets his hands on the chocolate chip cookies tonight. LOL!!!
    I like how you referred to DH as Sunshineguy.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Wink

You are so very welcome and so deserving of these treats for your birthday. Hope it was happy and hope you are soon over the "crummy's"!

Thanks for bringing us so much SUNSHINE everyday!
    Last edited by Pooh's Pal; 05-23-2008 at 06:40 PM.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!