Quote Originally Posted by mom2ian View Post
I am looking at planning a trip to WDW in December. I received a pin code in an email and requested a quote from a certain travel agency. I was very surprised that I received a response not only within one day, but on a Sunday! Anyway, apparently the dates available for the pin code in December (7-13) are also the week of the Pop Warner Superbowl. Does this mean it will be crowded? On the Disney website, this week is listed as a "slow" week.
In the past, that week has been a "slow" week. However, DH and I were there 12/9-12/15 last year, and it was busier than in the past. Not crowded but definitely more people than previous years. I think WDW has advertised this time as being slow so much that more people are going during that time. That being said, it's my very favorite time to go. The Christmas decorations and atmosphere are so wonderful. And if you have the funds, get tickets to MVMCP. Also, The Osborne Family Lights in Hollywood Studios are spectacular. This year we'll be staying at Pop Century during Pop Warner week so I'm a little concerned about all that. We missed them by a week last year. We stayed at POR Alligator Bayou and absolutely loved it.