Page 135 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1479

Thread: SR Paid Clicks Go get it Thread!!!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Off to Neverland - Disney Dream Maker

Still up for me.
    Deb I had NO clue, how long have you been doing this?
    Sunshine Rewards

got it.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Wink

Thanks for getting the click everyone!!

I got a few leads from it (I think) and hope to do them proud!!

Thanks again and keep me in mind when you need your dreams to come true!!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

hot jobs this morning

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I just did a paid click for my etsy store. I have these cute clips up there now. Everything is in stock and ready to ship out so turn around will be pretty fast.

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    I just did a paid click for my etsy store. I have these cute clips up there now. Everything is in stock and ready to ship out so turn around will be pretty fast.
    I just saw the clips! They are so cute! I will need to check them out for DD.

just got the click. all your stuff is so cute - wish my dd was younger so she could enjoy these. for the click.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Arrow GO GET 'EM!!

Just got THREE Daily Clicks at once! Hot Jobs AND Leading Moms in Business AND Red32Design! (Is that the 1 everyone's been talking about, here?)

If you're up, GO GET 'EM!!
    just another enthusiastic newbie... Favorite smiley that I haven't had an excuse to use: Hey, you unsubscribed lurking 'guests' ~ if, after checking out the site & forum, you're ready to sign up, please consider using somebody's referral id... Like mine! >>> 13448 <<<

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    I usually check first thing in the morning also when I log INTO SR, but your posts help bc I check email first and if I see an email from this thread I'll jump over to check, so yes I do like your reminders.

Normally I don't usually post bc 1. either I didn't get the click or 2. I just got it and don't want to sound like a broken record if others post. I guess I'm on the "if someone else is willing to do it" mindset.

So thank you!
    Sorry, askomsky, I just saw your post of...a week ago!!! (Yikes! Where does the time go?!)

Thanks for responding, when I asked for feedback. Tardy as my notice of it turned out to be, it's truly appreciated! (I truly wasn't fishing for thanks, just wondering if my relatively frequent posting on the thread was serving any purpose.) Now I'm reassured, & will continue to post a 'heads up' whenever I get a daily click. (Or 3, like today!)
    just another enthusiastic newbie... Favorite smiley that I haven't had an excuse to use: Hey, you unsubscribed lurking 'guests' ~ if, after checking out the site & forum, you're ready to sign up, please consider using somebody's referral id... Like mine! >>> 13448 <<<