Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need to vent about disney

Yep, we use Amex because of the reward points and let's face it, Disney is expensive!

Call the CC company and open a dispute. It is just plain wrong. The burden of proof lies with Disney to prove you authorized the charges. Because that is impossible you will get your money. However the process can take up to 60 days.

Let us know what happens please.

Just wanted to update everyone, we received our money back and I am to give someone named Michelle a call tomorrow from Walt Disney World.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm glad to hear that you received your money back. Good luck with talking with WDW...
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jenvance View Post
    Just wanted to update everyone, we received our money back and I am to give someone named Michelle a call tomorrow from Walt Disney World.

So how did the call with Michelle go? Any more updates?
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

not really, I just talked to her and explained the situation again. I was told that the other mom does NOT have to pay disney back, they just considered it a loss. They told me they would cover any bounced check fees or long distance phone charges we incurred during the situation and she would call me back in a week with some kind of bonus for us, kind of like something for our troubles. But she has not called me yet, but it has only been 8 days. I will keep you all updated.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jenvance View Post
    not really, I just talked to her and explained the situation again. I was told that the other mom does NOT have to pay disney back, they just considered it a loss. They told me they would cover any bounced check fees or long distance phone charges we incurred during the situation and she would call me back in a week with some kind of bonus for us, kind of like something for our troubles. But she has not called me yet, but it has only been 8 days. I will keep you all updated.
    Well, They were the ones who dropped the ball! It is thier loss, and I bet that the person you talked to first probably got a ear full too.
    I hope they compensate you well.
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

Hoping for you also, that there is a bit of some compensation for all of your phone calls and stress. I am not one who believes in "entitlement" all the time, but there is something to say about good customer service. Crossing my fingers that they will make it "right" for you! Keep us posted!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards