Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: netwinner 5-13-08

I've already close two threads that went off on negative tangents. My thought in this thread is that the initial poster had actually made the decision to keep playing. Right? So why is everyone in here in a thread where the person said that they want to keep playing continuing the arguments that I already closed in the other threads? The arguments are off the topic of the original poster. She didn't ask what anyone thought of NW. She asked if it was a multiplier day. Everyone jumping in telling her why she shouldn't be playing is not being respectful of her decision.

If I'm wrong, original poster, please let me know. But it seems to me that this thread is completely off the topic that it was intended to be on.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

kxmeeh is offline ymca...wasn't one of them a potato farmer???

wow, I am so sorry the thread went in this direction. I didn't mean to start any trouble. I play on netwinner every day, and I do not cash out for the raffles, I am saving for black friday shopping money, even if it means having to wait until I hit enough for the $100.00. I figure it is a free site, I am not paying any money to do it so I have no right to say how they should run their site, and since I am a stay at home mom now, I have the free time while the kids are in school. this will be money that my husband doesn't have to give me for presents.

okay, I just noticed they removed the ecard as an option to cash out. please don't blast me for the above post.
    Last edited by kxmeeh; 05-14-2008 at 05:41 PM.