Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: netwinner 5-13-08

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    So really it is saying 90% of all members not 90% of active members. Which is just a spin on words to make them look better.
    Listen, I'm not telling you to play. In fact, I didn't even start this thread. And I didn't even tell anyone about the fact that we have a multiplier day today. I'm just answering the questions that are asked. If I'm going to be slammed, I'll just lock all of the threads and not answer anyone's questions. I don't like this any more than anyone else, but I'm trying to deal with it all in the most professional way that I can.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Listen, I'm not telling you to play. In fact, I didn't even start this thread. And I didn't even tell anyone about the fact that we have a multiplier day today. I'm just answering the questions that are asked. If I'm going to be slammed, I'll just lock all of the threads and not answer anyone's questions. I don't like this any more than anyone else, but I'm trying to deal with it all in the most professional way that I can.
    Tricia, I don't think Dee meant it as a slam to you at all

I think everyone who did invest time in Netwinner is feeling really burned by them right now, especially people like Dee who had multiple cashouts coming to them and had been waiting MONTHS for them.

I don't think anyone blames SR, and we all know that you do your best to look out for your members. I just think that we were all hoping for a bit more from Netwinner for those of us who did play legitimately and did cash out legitimately before they decided to change their terms retroactively.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

:

In wilsonfamily4's defense I don't think she meant it as a slam towards you. Just an "ah ha" that's how they came up with that number and why they said it. Because when I read that figure yesterday I couldn't fathom it was anything close to real.

Let the sunshine in

I really did not mean it as a slam on Tricia or SR. It is their words not yours that they spin.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    I just think that we were all hoping for a bit more from Netwinner for those of us who did play legitimately and did cash out legitimately before they decided to change their terms retroactively.
    Therein lies the problem. So many people take advantage, we've seen it here, and we see it all the time, and the innocent people pay for it, and if a business wants to stay in business, they have hard choices to make. I think thats what netwinner has done. We don't know how all this is going to shake out, and right now, we are hoping that NW can pull themselves back up and do right by their legit players and people can continue to have a little fun and maybe get a prize here and there. Maybe it won't happen, but, we entered into a partnership with them, and we aren't willing to turn our back on them just yet because they've been overwhelmed. I'm sure the decisions they have made have not been easy for them either. This may be just the ticket for weeding out the fraud, who knows, cause more then likely those people aren't willing to play for a chance at a prize. We've been burned here, so maybe thats why Tricia and I are looking at this a little different then others do, more in a business sense then personal sense. Whatever happens, we are not telling anyone to play or not play, that decision is your own, but, we don't want to keep rehashing who is right, what is right, what is fair, why are they still on SR, or why should we play there they lied to us.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I think people just want the opportunity to have a conversation about something that's upsetting and see this as a place to interact with other concerned people. Most of us don't know the behind the scenes business part of this mess so we react to what affects us directly.

I don't blame anyone here for my wasted time; that was my choice to play. And, I was playing sporadically there before SR got involved and I was one that had cashed out in Feb.

Quote Originally Posted by belbook View Post
    I think people just want the opportunity to have a conversation about something that's upsetting and see this as a place to interact with other concerned people. Most of us don't know the behind the scenes business part of this mess so we react to what affects us directly.

I don't blame anyone here for my wasted time; that was my choice to play. And, I was playing sporadically there before SR got involved and I was one that had cashed out in Feb.
    I agree, good conversation to maybe be educated or vent a little is one thing, posting on other boards about SR and how you've lost respect for them for supporting NW is different. SR is 100% loyal to their members, no doubt, but we don't always seem to get the same respect, and it can be a little disheartening. (when I say you, I'm not referring to your direct, its a generic you, does that make sense)
    Since I've never cashed out I couldn't tell for sure, but I heard they were giving double points back to each one that they revoked the cashout on, is that true?
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I agree, good conversation to maybe be educated or vent a little is one thing, posting on other boards about SR and how you've lost respect for them for supporting NW is different. SR is 100% loyal to their members, no doubt, but we don't always seem to get the same respect, and it can be a little disheartening. (when I say you, I'm not referring to your direct, its a generic you, does that make sense)
    Since I've never cashed out I couldn't tell for sure, but I heard they were giving double points back to each one that they revoked the cashout on, is that true?
    Yes, they did give double points on whatever you were waiting for in the cashout. I now have 105000 pts. I think I'll wait a while before entering any raffles. If I lose the pts, it's not the end of the world. And I do understand the generic you - I teach English

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    It is true that they gave back double points. I'm kind of confused by that though. Maybe my brain is not thinking straight (highly possible), but if they double everyones points, we can then buy double the number of entries into a raffle. However, if everyone can double their entries, then wouldn't that still give us the same odds of winning? Am I thinking wrong? Of course, I guess that it wouldn't actually be "everyone", just those of us who had pending cashouts that were cancelled. However, it seems that still involves many many people.
    Debbie

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

On a different tangent, I checked into NetWinner to see if my $50 pending ecount card had been revoked yet. I know it will be eventually gone and I will be given 100000 credits instead. Just for fun, I went into MW to check out the promo spins today. I did some while reading the forum over here, but one thing that caught my attention was the black screen to the right. I'm used to seeing news clips and ads on it. Today it is just black. It's kind of sad to see.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards