Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: netwinner 5-13-08

kxmeeh is offline ymca...wasn't one of them a potato farmer???

Default netwinner 5-13-08

is today a planned multiplyer day? my first 15 pulls all had multipliers (althought I didn't hit any points yet)
    update: 75 pulls all multiplied
    Last edited by kxmeeh; 05-13-2008 at 11:36 AM.

What raffle prize are you going for? Which one are you going to enter your points in?

I'm betting many people will be putting their points into raffles this week, just to do something with them...

It might be better to wait a week or two before entering a raffle, and have better odds.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Quote Originally Posted by kxmeeh View Post
    is today a planned multiplyer day? my first 15 pulls all had multipliers (althought I didn't hit any points yet)
    update: 75 pulls all multiplied
    Yes, SR is one of 10 partner sites that has the multiplier day today. Hope you did well. Tricia didn't want to publicize this in light of all the bruhaha (?) yesterday.

Ya, I'd wait to enter the raffles too because so many people will be cashing them out right now, plus, they told us they are going to be adding some new and better prizes.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Ya, I'd wait to enter the raffles too because so many people will be cashing them out right now, plus, they told us they are going to be adding some new and better prizes.
    Any idea if they will be prizes you can redeem for, or just raffles for prizes??
    Faith
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    Any idea if they will be prizes you can redeem for, or just raffles for prizes??
    Right now it will be just raffles, but they are reserving the right to add them as redemptions later. Since 90% of the people were not cashing out anyway for the Ecard, but were entering the raffles instead, they feel that the majority likes it this way.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Yes, SR is one of 10 partner sites that has the multiplier day today. Hope you did well. Tricia didn't want to publicize this in light of all the bruhaha (?) yesterday.
    See, Cindy, this is what happens when I actually keep my head down and work: I miss all the bruhaha!!!

Do I have to now go digging for what happened????

ETA: Nevermind, just found a post.
    Last edited by m4travels; 05-13-2008 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Found bruhaha
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.

Right now it will be just raffles, but they are reserving the right to add them as redemptions later. Since 90% of the people were not cashing out anyway for the Ecard, but were entering the raffles instead, they feel that the majority likes it this way.
    I'd really like to know how they came up with this 90% figure. I honestly tried not to say anything else, honestly! I just don't believe this #.

Quote Originally Posted by belbook View Post
    I'd really like to know how they came up with this 90% figure. I honestly tried not to say anything else, honestly! I just don't believe this #.
    Ya, my guess is its an over inflated number too, but looking at the sites that you play free games, most of them are just for prizes. I think they are talking about the legitimate number that actually cashed out though, because with 40% of your traffic being fraudulent (and I can certainly see that), I think that makes the figure a little more lopsided. At any rate, I look at sites like this for just pure pleasure and if you get anything else out of it, thats a bonus.

I can tell you that about 600 people signed up through our SR link. Approximately 60 had played enough to be able to cash out for the lowest minimum prize, $25. And of those 60, some cashed out for cards, some were still sitting on their points, and some had cashed in for the raffles.

So looking at OUR stats only, less than 10% of the people had cashed out for cards. I'm guessing that a HUGE number of people sign up for NW, play for a little while, and get bored long before they reach the cashout point. I mean, only about 20% of SR members cash out in a year's time. The ones who do use us heavily cash out a lot. But the majority of our members don't stick around long enough to cash out or just don't participate enough for it to add up.

So I do believe the 10%, but not because they say so. Only based on our SR active participation numbers and our NW signups. Heck, we pay SR members to sign up for the forum and only 10% of our membership bothers to take the time to sign up for the forum and get their free nickel for it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

So really it is saying 90% of all members not 90% of active members. Which is just a spin on words to make them look better.