Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Netwinner down?

I have an extra 100,000 points and my ecount that was processing is gone. I'm sad too. I don't like playing for a chance to win something. I like knowing the sure thing.
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Are you still seeing this? My account is showing my cards as processing. But I'm contacting them ASAP.
    I have the same thing in my account too. No pending cashouts any more and points credited to my account. No notice from NW informing me of this change either. Very shady and unprofessional of them to do this.
    Sunshine Rewards

Tricia,

My account shows that my $25 cash prize (from 4-10) is still processing but my $25 e-count card that I asked for in February is no longer showing up. I had approx 55000 pts and now it's showing as 105000+ which doesn't really add up. There are no cashout options anymore, only entries.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Are you still seeing this? My account is showing my cards as processing. But I'm contacting them ASAP.
    Yes, my ecount card redemptions are no longer showing. They date back to December with the most recent one from the beginning of April, I believe. They seem to have added double the amount of points to my account but took away the redemptions.
    Debbie

mine saids my ecount card is processing, so nothing returned yet.

Congrats to anyone who was able to cash in for a card. After all this time, I am still sitting at less than 30,000 points and there's no way I'm going to invest 1 1/2 hours a day for a Bissell Steam cleaner sweepstakes entry.

I would be LIVID if I followed their rules and earned enough points for a gift card and they decided to change their rules after the fact and reverse the transaction. Add that to the fact that they are also not playing by their Official Rules published on their website $and sending you all the gift cards in the time frame they say they will. What good are their rules? If you can't live by them, don't set them up as your rules!!!

Not sending the cards on time, reversing prizes that were rightfully won? Then that's enough for me - I'm done as a symbol of Sunshine Solidarity!

IMO, they're trying to keep their heads above water and it's only a matter of time.
    Sunshine Rewards

This is the message when I tried to access the netwinner forum.

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Too many connections in /home/nwforum/public_html/databases/mysql.php on line 25
    Too many connections
    Unable to connect to database server

I've put an email into my rep. If they do make this change, I will tell them that we will keep up our site for people who want to do it for fun but will not promote them any more and will change our link from "Free Money Games" to just "Free Games." I don't want to jump to any conclusions yet, but this kind of change would go beyond what is acceptible. Even if they withdrew the ecount cashout, they would still owe the people who had already cashed out.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

And like anyone is ever going to win that $1,000,000.00+ jackpot!
    Sunshine Rewards

My points are the same; still shows my $25 ecard as processing; but nope, no more prize of ecard offered. Only entries for prizes. I wonder if they took it off, so they can catch up with all the cards they are behind on? Maybe they will just offer prizes for a month or so til they can get caught up? I still will probably play, but am not sure what I will do if ecards are definitely no longer offered. I was HOPING to get to that 100K point mark in time for Christmas.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin